Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. can you change the sensitivity on it?
  2. no really, how do you look at your screen and turn your head? I am guessing that you just use it for really small movements, not turning around. I can see how it would be good for just, say, searching the windows of a building or something like that.
  3. Congrats bud. Best wishes to you both!
  4. Thats what I always wondered
  5. Wow... I want to be able to DL High Def DVDs in 2 seconds... that would be so awesome. Sitting around bored and someone says, hey lets watch a movie. OK, what do you want to watch... OK 1 second... BLAM! Downloaded. That would be wicked.
  6. I think it defeats the purpose of it being an exploit if it is actually meant to be in the game. I think that makes it... not an exploit.
  7. Not on my watch Bravo... then again I will be leaving for 10 days in 10 days, so maybe that will give you time to catch up with me at least Ripper you just play on a server with a bunch of noobs... yeah thats it. Thats what I will tell myself.
  8. PSSHHHHH whatever Ripper, steal my thunder
  9. candybar only has .2 more kills per minute than me, he has just played about twice as long so he has lots more kills and Bravo, you are 5th now
  10. no it is like modern Red Orchestra. NOTHING like Counter Strike except that it is an fps.
  11. I have to show this off, sry So I took the path less travelled on Almaden and ended up surviving 2 rounds in a row. No deaths in 2 rounds. Had 4 deaths in the first round. Unfortunately I was messing with my options when the last round ended and the map changed before I got a screenshot of my score, but I probably had at least 10 kills in the last round, without another death. So this is the end of the 2nd round: a nice solid 9:1 K:d ratio /monthly_06_2011/post-887-130810197732_thumb.jpg
  12. SneakyArab replied to a post in a topic in Gaming
    :\ I guess I just have a different perspective because I have moved on from the BF series in favor of, well, better games.
  13. Guys don't be jealous of his skills and make unkind implications about him... Dude just got skills. good video, bad music
  14. SneakyArab replied to a post in a topic in Gaming
    I say no...
  15. SneakyArab replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    I agree with ripper in pretty much everything he has said in this thread.
  16. I havent had any fps problems at all...
  17. oook. actually nevermind because I REALLY don't want to take my whole motherboard out to install it. sry.
  18. hmm I might want to buy that heatsink, but I don't know. Is it hard to take off an old heatsink? I built this computer myself and it just has the stock AMD heatsink on it, and I don't want to mess anything up here. will I have to put on new thermal paste for that too?
  19. What is the map rotation set on right now? I know that it has almaden then baghdad. Suggestion: Get rid of baghdad. Was playing with a full server on almaden, about 15 minutes into baghdad there were about 8 people left.
  20. I am looking to buy a HD right now, what are the specs of the two that you have?
  21. SneakyArab replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    ripper what name do you use ingame?
  22. SneakyArab replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    Its a game that rewards realistic movement and teamplay, and is very very fun
  23. hmmm well I must do something about that...
  24. it doesnt take up a lot of space, it is only a mod. It is extremely fun if you ever played Red Orchestra, it is kinda like a modern version of that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.