Hey Guys

DEFCON

My laptop battery is about to die in about 2 minutes so Ill make this quick.

Im back, I missed playing with ya'll, if possible I would love to be brought back to active clan membership, oh and w what games are we still playing regularly?

-DEFCON

Ah here we go, all nice and plugged in.

Im sorry Ive been gone for about a full year now, life, as it is want to do, went all pear shaped on me. Im still on the tail end of things, but I can actually sit and enjoy gaming now.

So anyhoo, we're still playing the old standards? I'm down with that, Ive been craving some BF lately after playing bad company on my friends PS3 (our xbox red ringed :D ). Much as COD started to get on my nerves, good company makes it pretty fun.

Cya all on the servers

I read too, that more the time is the cpu overheat and when the red left turn on, turn off the xbox (usualy models) when until cpu will be cold and turn on again.

Now, if each time the led are red = your cpu is burned in cause the bad & wrong ventilation of the cpu, more the time, friends & cousin of my son put the kicken fan near the tunnel of the ventilation of the xbox cpu...

I'm sad that your xbox is fail!

This overheat problems were resolved with the xbox elite models = cpu no more overheat!

Egidio.

Im sorry Ive been gone for about a full year now, life, as it is want to do, went all pear shaped on me. Im still on the tail end of things, but I can actually sit and enjoy gaming now.

So anyhoo, we're still playing the old standards? I'm down with that, Ive been craving some BF lately after playing bad company on my friends PS3 (our xbox red ringed :D ). Much as COD started to get on my nerves, good company makes it pretty fun.

Cya all on the servers

OK Tropper your all set up Glad to have ya back, how was training? :D :thumbsup: :D :p

Cya all on the servers

OK Tropper your all set up Glad to have ya back, how was training? :D :thumbsup: :D :p

When minimum 6 players will have time to spend with me, I will teach you how to got all your basic badges, ribbons & medals by training you very well without to lost a death point.

Especialty for to get the heals medic points, repair points and resupply points between us...

Tip:

You can health between Medics for to get "heals points" near a heli, plane, vehicle or struture burning or in fire: each Medic health another Medic for these "heals points"...

Egidio.

yes btd we know u sit in a time server. :D

Yes, because I had only 125 hours of gamming and impossible to get my next badges on any bf2 server.

The fews I got on our servers was hard but got the "Golden Commander badge" and all basic badges + "silver sf sniper" + "silver air defence" & "silver sf tactical weapons" only on our servers since 4 years ago...

And when I will get the "War College Ribbon", it will be only with all of you!

Hard to be good when other are more better and cheater and have full stranges stats for to be in the 10 top: when I read, they are more than 10,000 with stranges stats???

I know, it's not a raison for to do it, also for the minimum stats! :D

Egidio.

Pfff! Now I am perma banned ip and nerver unlocked from their 2 forums: =WeeD= & [sPS] because I was very chat spammer in servers + forums and also because I have not a fast brain than them when they asked me some "stuffs" that I don't understund very well!!!

It's more fun to play with all of (=A=) Members & any other players onto our servers! :)

Egidio.

Pfff! Now I am perma banned ip and nerver unlocked from their 2 forums: =WeeD= & [sPS] because I was very chat spammer in servers + forums and also because I have not a fast brain than them when they asked me some "stuffs" that I don't understund very well!!!

It's more fun to play with all of (=A=) Members & any other players onto our servers! :)

Egidio.

I think is better for you.I try those kind of servers sometime ago and they dont look soooo "neat" for me.Welcome back anyway LOL.