Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to the new VIP member section

Featured Replies

  • Author

ok what constitutes a VIP? as opposed to a regular member? How do you become a VIP member?

Basically, users who frequent Discord and the website are VIPs. I removed all of the clan stuff as we never participate any longer as a clan. More of a community now. :alien:

Not a lot of games seem to support clans natively from what I've seen. Hopefully the stuff I've been reading about BF6 will all be true and we can all get back to clan battles etc. soon.

One thing that gave me hope the other day was something that said BF6 would go back to using Battlelog, going back to the old school medals and awards, and using the old school weapons unlocks and attachments (Please oh please). I hope all this is true but as with everything I have become more of a wait and see kinda guy based on DICEs past few BF forays. I'm hoping they have noticed the fall off in clan / community involvement and the massive reduction in length of play. I mean BF3/4 still get a lot of play whereas BF1/5 Meh.

  • Author
@NetRngr I certainly hope you are right about going back to Battlelog, as it was the best thing they ever did for BF. I also hope they give us the ability to run our own servers. It is essential to creating and maintaining a clan.

@NetRngr I certainly hope you are right about going back to Battlelog, as it was the best thing they ever did for BF. I also hope they give us the ability to run our own servers. It is essential to creating and maintaining a clan.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but I get the feeling the days of player / clan servers on stand alone platforms are done and gone. We had an army of players when BF1 servers were not included at launch and then the substandard crap they gave us to use was released that they pretty much ignored. We both poured a lot of time into that debacle. The BF5 Servers were better but not by much. IMHO it's because of their poor utilization of the resources they had / have. Im not sure if the author of the BF4 server software still works for them but to have him on staff, code the game but not have him coding the server software concurrently, and their lack of using the community input that was given to them freely with no expectation of ny return other than a fully functioning server platform shows their ineptitude or just a general desire to may throw away titles.

I saw the whole money grab coming with this move and lo and behold they then step up to the whole greedy bastard role with the loot box tied progression in SWBF2. Bad move and they got their asses handed to them on that one.

I may pop over to some of the Community sites and just stir the pot a bit and reach out to a few of the guys I know that still work there but a lot of the old school BF guys have moved on to other companies or other jobs outside of gaming. Its been awhile since I had anything to do with BF so I really am not sure whos still involved.

Damnit now i'm all fired up and plotting again hahahaha!

  • Author
We can only hope. I never was a fan of spawning in the aircraft already in flight or have the ability to repair your vehicle in flight or inside your tank as well. They say the new BF might host 200+ players, but we will see.
  • 4 months later...

We can only hope. I never was a fan of spawning in the aircraft already in flight or have the ability to repair your vehicle in flight or inside your tank as well. They say the new BF might host 200+ players, but we will see.

from the leaks that are going on so far there might not be a engineneer class dam that was my fav.

  • 4 months later...

Waiting on my GPU to show up and I'll be on a hell of a lot more. It says they created the shipping label on the 29th and hasn't updated since. I messaged Newegg just a bit ago and they're looking into it.

I'm coming back Larry don't you worry buddy! RIDE OR DIE BROTHER! Ride & die would be more accurate though lol!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.