Everything posted by Falcon
-
Fishing.
It prooves that our Red-Neckness rubs off on everyone, those guys just took it to the next level of dynomite. Instead of a stick of explosives, they used a rocket-propelled explosive device =D. By the way, that video brough a smile to my face =D.
-
blast from the past
I said toast and milk, but I got the last two
- Jumping cat...
- Jumping cat...
- Pumped
- Pumped
-
BF2142 Explained at E3 2006
I'm still gonna get it, it looks awesome. I tlooks like gun control is more key in 2142 than BF2, which I like. And Deli, something about your negativity towards everything BF bugs me =/.
-
BF2142 Explained at E3 2006
I'm still gonna get it, it looks awesome. I tlooks like gun control is more key in 2142 than BF2, which I like. And Deli, something about your negativity towards everything BF bugs me =/.
-
I got a laugh outta this
Wow, you have almost 5 times my logged hours, and only 7000 more points =/.
-
I got a laugh outta this
Wow, you have almost 5 times my logged hours, and only 7000 more points =/.
- Homemade Tank
- Homemade Tank
-
Video Cards ***not PC hardware***
That was pretty funny lol
-
Video Cards ***not PC hardware***
That was pretty funny lol
-
Can't Connect Today to BF2
I've had no problems. But I have had problems when I go into BFHQ, it freezes for about 5 minutes before it goes into BFHQ.
-
Can't Connect Today to BF2
I've had no problems. But I have had problems when I go into BFHQ, it freezes for about 5 minutes before it goes into BFHQ.
-
Laugh It uP
I wasn't too entertained by it, but always good to see some old classic Inet videos =D.
-
Laugh It uP
I wasn't too entertained by it, but always good to see some old classic Inet videos =D.
-
I finally gave in...
Plastic surgery can do amazing things =D
-
I finally gave in...
Plastic surgery can do amazing things =D
-
I finally gave in...
So, I gave in and bought a nice Digital Camera with my bonus I got for being a "good employee" (good thing the managers don't watch me =D). So, now you can all see just who it is who blew up your tank with C4. NOTE: I had been driving around all day and was fairly tired when I took these pictures. Me in my "Haha! You can't see me!" gear and 12 ga. Benelli Shotgun. Me and my Paintball Gun
-
I finally gave in...
So, I gave in and bought a nice Digital Camera with my bonus I got for being a "good employee" (good thing the managers don't watch me =D). So, now you can all see just who it is who blew up your tank with C4. NOTE: I had been driving around all day and was fairly tired when I took these pictures. Me in my "Haha! You can't see me!" gear and 12 ga. Benelli Shotgun. Me and my Paintball Gun
-
Falcon Hunting
-
FalconandPBGun
-
2142. The New FA till FA2 comes out?
He means he needs a shooting game that isn't just a frag fest. He wats a mroe strategic shooting game, not Civilization.