Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11bravo10

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 11bravo10

  1. 11bravo10 posted a topic in Gaming
    nice finaly just got promoted to 1st SGT
  2. Well its nothing special but is fun I would recomend it its called Marine Sharpshooter 3
  3. Welcome back Taco
  4. yes I had already let SC and Admins know bout it also got permission to use TAG thanks for the eye on catching it
  5. all it is is an edit of localization files you can get them just about anywere there perfectly legal look on fileplanet
  6. ok here are mine so far /monthly_06_2011/post-1671-130810195544_thumb.jpg /monthly_06_2011/post-1671-130810195557_thumb.jpg /monthly_06_2011/post-1671-130810195571_thumb.jpg
  7. got another had to run five miles but got them /monthly_06_2011/post-1671-130810195531_thumb.jpg
  8. well I so good with a knife that I only have like 37 tags
  9. oh by the way Phrogg your next so lay down so it dont hurt as much
  10. oh it will be ok I will make sure that I stab ya
  11. just goofing of on the net so for the heck of it went to Game-Monitor looking at all the servers and I find ours here is the link http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/70.87.67.146:17567/ARMORY_City_Maps.html#players and for the titan http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/70.87.67.146:17568/ARMORY_Titan_Maps.html here is what I see on city <TABLE class=server_laytable width=880><TBODY><TR><TD>BattleField 2142 Server Info: <TABLE class=server_table cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TH colSpan=2>ARMORY City Maps http://www.game-monitor.com/images/star_yellow.gif</TD> </TR><TR><TD>IP: 70.87.67.146:17567</TD><TD>Players: 0/48 (average: 29.93) Bots: 0</TD></TR><TR><TD>Map: Cerbere_Landing (196)</TD><TD>Consecutive Failed: 0 / 72</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Game: BattleField 2142</TD></TR><TR><TD>Last Updated: 48s ago (cached: 48s)</TD><TD>Month Uptime: 98.2895% </TD></TR><TR><TD>Last DB Update: 4m18s ago (last check: 0s)</TD><TD>Added: 42 days ago</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE class=server_table cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TH colSpan=2>Server Rank:</TH></TR><TR><TD width="50%">Game Ranking: 28</TD><TD>Overall Ranking: 161</TD></TR><TR><TD width="50%">Country Game Ranking: 17</TD><TD>City Game Ranking: 5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> Here is titan <TABLE class=server_laytable width=880><TBODY><TR><TD>BattleField 2142 Server Info: <TABLE class=server_table cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TH colSpan=2>ARMORY Titan Maps http://www.game-monitor.com/images/star_yellow.gif</TD> </TR><TR><TD>IP: 70.87.67.146:17568</TD><TD>Players: 0/48 (average: 18.83) Bots: 0</TD></TR><TR><TD>Map: Suez_Canal (264)</TD><TD>Consecutive Failed: 0 / 72</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Game: BattleField 2142</TD></TR><TR><TD>Last Updated: 2m02s ago (cached: 122s)</TD><TD>Month Uptime: 98.0263% </TD></TR><TR><TD>Last DB Update: 6m06s ago (last check: 0s)</TD><TD>Added: 42 days ago</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE class=server_table cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TH colSpan=2>Server Rank:</TH></TR><TR><TD width="50%">Game Ranking: 88</TD><TD>Overall Ranking: 884</TD></TR><TR><TD width="50%">Country Game Ranking: 36</TD><TD>City Game Ranking: 10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> now take a look at the country Rank then the Game rank on both think that nice </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  12. this was fun /monthly_06_2011/post-1671-130810195515_thumb.jpg
  13. that was nice sad as I seen the Flags draped over the coffins puts a lump in your throat ya cant get rid of. But was nice
  14. hey just DL'ed a beta Game dont much like it not my style I like FPS well here is the name- world in conflict
  15. a map update there is another site that has the most up to date maps for BOMSF here is the link http://www.thedarkmaps.com/ ok dont know to much bout it just got it from a couple guys at BOMSF so check it out
  16. yes it is
  17. also added more pics to gall.
  18. me

    11bravo10 posted a gallery image in Member Photos
  19. me

    11bravo10 posted a gallery image in Member Photos
  20. me

    11bravo10 posted a gallery image in Member Photos

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.