Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11bravo10

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 11bravo10

  1. I am getting them I get about 200 a Day or more so dont know why my names on ther but I shall look into it k
  2. ok here we go need info on what ya think about starting the titan server
  3. also thats a preety good score
  4. My best was on our old titan server 3 gold one silver and 2 ribbons that was nice but had a real good squad
  5. 11bravo10 replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    Its the BF2142 bug or the EA bug but anyhoo uninstall in order of date came out should work if not dont bother EA because if they cant get it work the first time they wont ever get it to work :cool:
  6. 11bravo10 replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Be on a little later at around 1700est or so have new stuff being droped of today k see ya there all
  7. its nice but still want the one Ive asked about I know ya can do it
  8. For at that are wondering the reason I have not been around that much during the morning and Day is I have been catching up on my sleep after going 48 Hr. with only an hour of sleep my body said guess what your but is going to sleep so there ya go should be back to normal by tomarrow .
  9. 11bravo10 replied to Skyde's topic in Gaming
    I say yes just let me know I will be there
  10. not a red one but I do need a new one if ya get a chance ya know with the infantry cross would be nice on blue background and maybe some other neat stuff military like can give ya a link for some pics if ya want thanks
  11. there sure is some nice stuff the military has even beter are the real sat tracks but instead of little red dots you see the real people like in zoom mode from comander screen
  12. think thats good flying fly with me im not the greatest but I can take down just about 9 of 10 targets without ending up dead also Freefall tought me that nice flip the rest kinda learned from combat flight sims
  13. Hi.

    11bravo10 replied to Klif's topic in Main Hall
    hello klif
  14. for it to be stable thats it
  15. I have found a new way to take it down all ya have to do is call Prez Bush and say it came from Iraq and he will push that lil red button and send 45 ICBM's at it dont worry bout freindly fire the guys on the ground are expendable. also intended as a joke.
  16. ok I DL a mod not to long ago its kinda a SF mod with a twist here is the link check it out they have a ranked system set up not by EA its private www.blackopsmercenaries.us check it out it is fun
  17. was wondering bout that
  18. like mountains no one around :thumbsup:
  19. good to hear from ya hurry back
  20. wow

    11bravo10 replied to 11bravo10's topic in Gaming
    ok an hour later and no one on thats crazy
  21. wow

    11bravo10 posted a topic in Gaming
    0930 EST and the NS server has 33 players nice
  22. well I thought it was and as far as I can see this site is up to date they may not have live feeds but thats why I said it only updates every 24 hr.
  23. mine has it dont auto update you have to yourself

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.