Everything posted by Miyamoto Musashi
-
Okay, now I'm STEAMed
I think you can turn autoupdate off... permanently. Ive done it.
-
Can i keep this sig?
Can i keep this sig? Too bad the screenshots didnt save.... :C||||||||||||||||||\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
-
Calling all car smart folks
Opps, wrong thread.Im going already...
-
+forward doesnt work in FA
Even if admin did change the settings, the re-resetion should do wonders... :/
-
4AM Boredom
I can do that. Ive blocked wooden objects, stones (damn, nobody wants to do that anymore, much less throw knifes at me), and had quite fair hit ratio. 11 bps is just a step further :PAlso notice, that lightsabers are more stealthy than SAWs, and dont need to reload.
-
Some people have too much time on their hands!
- 4AM Boredom
Look at it this way. If you eat with package, you can say, it wasnt opened.- My Apologies
I would like to apologize to all people i have offended with my anti-american posts. Its not the ideals i am sorry for, but for the way i have said them. I took it too pesonal, too emotional, too smartmouthed, too know-it-all. I acted childish and stupid. And fot that i wish to apologize.Please forgive me.Please Lock this thread.- May I say something?
:? Co jest? :?- Best MBT
Best tank?All-Terrain Armoured Transport (AT-AT).- My first science project
'Mighty microscope' it is not. It only operates at 32MHz. This means we can only see as much as few micrometres. If we had GHz's, we could see better.- Couple of Ban Requests
Post where i posted. 'Server sugestions and complaints'.- [TA]-Teladro #1 on PsychoStats?
Sore wa Mahou...- Best MBT
^^^^^ Enter The Admin.... :roll: | | | | |- My first science project
- My first science project
THtas right, im simply too lazy to do that- My first science project
See the area between the Eagle's legs (the tail). We enhanced that initially. That area is less then 1x1 mm. Yet we got a clear picture of the surface with all the details. Unfortunately, that image didnt save.- Where to find models?
http://google.com They have them all....- Best MBT
Psy: the tank youre talking about is M1A2 Abrams.The plane on pic is SR77(?) Blackbird.Yeah, Abrams is quite good.- Martha Stewart Guilty on All Counts
Whats this 'Martha Stewart' ? :?- My first science project
Mac, we are dealing with the alloys, that are used mostly as semiconductors (from what i remember). These are alloys: 300 micrometres of Silicon on top, some Aluminum in the middle and 1.5 millimetres of Molybdenum as base, all heat connected.My team is working on a way (pioneer from what my promotor said) to determine the usefullness of the acoustic method of finding just how certain delaminations change the various things of the alloy (thermal conductivity, and most pioneer of all - usage of Fourier methods).Here are the first tryout pictures from today. First is a polish coin, which is 15mm in diameter (you see square of 9x9 mm), the second is a fragment of silicon structure. The area seen on picture is about 1-2 mm in diameter. These are not great quality, for we didnt have time to do them in high resolution. Full scan can take up to 1.5 hours. We didnt have that much time today.- My first science project
I am undertaking my first science project in 'career'. The topic is:'Research of delamination of Si Al Mo structures using acoustic skanning microscope'. Im happy, this project was the one i wished would be given to me...- game: Freelancer
'Chrome'? Nie slyszalem... :? Co to takiego?- Steam??<BLEH>
I have no idea, what are You all talking about. I updated STEAMingpileof...... without (many) problems...- Firearms: Last Breath has been released
Great movie. I liked mostly how WSAE haxed Mac twice in 10 seconds... and that lollipop knife... man.. killed by a lollipop..... :/ - 4AM Boredom