Everything posted by Miyamoto Musashi
-
Best FA Death Excuses
Mine is:"I am not DEAD ! I will be back and hunt you in your dream !"
-
New Forum Topic
This should be MY question.
-
Happy 4th of July
Solution is not gonna work for:#1 I dont have this newspaper now#2 Even if i had, i dont have a scannerMaybe some british folk can do it.......
-
New Forum Topic
- New Forum Ideas?
I'd love it too. Finally more legal ways to have heated discussions with my arch-enemies :twisted: .- Happy 4th of July
I have only seen the newspaper. I dont know if they make it digital, but i doubt it. Get it, get it anyway. See how the wheel of history has turned.......- Funny fake movie abought arnold i just made up
no comment.Mine was plenty enough.- Thought you'd like these...
.............OK............................... I now agree with the bust on Kywalker forum. :? This is the answer to the question: BTW vote, vote vote.....- New Forum Topic
I voted where you wanted...- Happy 4th of July
All You should read the "Independence Day" article in 'The Gueardian'....- uhh .......cant sleep........
If you cant sleep - dont.........- New Forum Ideas?
Physics Forum, what else ?Oh yeah, i almost forgot: Politics and General Flame-the-US Forum. :wink:- Question
IT means you are banned from all VAC servers...- Thought you'd like these...
1998- Funny fake movie abought arnold i just made up
No need to make things up. These are the movies that are produced over there.....- What do you think?
Meesa no-think-so- beta testing
Im Beta-testing my lazyness right now.Unfortunately i dont know if they have it available for download......- band is evil
Well, FMPoV, Strings and Piano rule all other instruments. They are not in marching bands though.- My Dad is back from the Big Sand pit!!!!
Howd ya guess ? I surf there day-in and day-out.....- My Dad is back from the Big Sand pit!!!!
Considering my rather negative attitude towards The Invasion you might do well by thinking about posting these where i can see them...... You know im gonna oppose everything.......- re-recruiting
:shock: TigerMan, its yer 7th post :!: :!: :!: :!: When did you cath up. Dont spam us :!: :!: :!: :wink:- [TA]-AlaraphonAMD is back....
Kawaii, ne :?: :!: :!: :!: :twisted: SHINE :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil:- re-recruiting
I KNEW someone would edit my post........ :mrgreen: bash:- [TA]-AlaraphonAMD is back....
I knew he would do that! Sorry, wrong answer. I knew YOU would do that......... But, my young bitter apprentice, I knew YOU knew I would do that, but I did it anyway, because your reactions are so cute! I knew YOU knew that i knew that you would do that. And im not cute.... :evil:- re-recruiting
Dont worry, Gator or Mac will give you the answers. For to apply to recruitment stage you must see this: http://www.fa-thearmory.net/vwar/ta/joinus.php - New Forum Ideas?