Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. These terms are typically used for.org = Organization.com = Commercial.net = Ran out of .com's and .org's lol We actually own the .com .org, and now the .netThe oonly reason I did not transfer the .org was because I knew this project world take sometime, and I did want to cause any interuption in service for anyone. So, while .org is running, I am working or the new .net in the background. I almost did not ge the forums to work. It had me scared for a few hours when it failed to work at first.
  2. I.ve been tranferring the forums to the new site. The forums you see now are located at our new site. I will tranfer the old web site over tomorrow. We have changed to a new provider and The Armory web site will be at www.fa-thearmory.netAs I said, the forums are located at the new site, but the web site is still at the ".org" site. For those of you who have added the forums to your favorites, you will need to make http://www.fa-thearmory.net/phpBB/ your link. I disabled the link to the old forums site as you can see. You can look at new site, but I have some more work to do on ot. The good news is is that the new site is much faster and does not hang like the .org site.Gator
  3. I.ve been tranferring the forums to the new site. The forums you see now are located at our new site. I will tranfer the old web site over tomorrow. We have changed to a new provider and The Armory web site will be at www.fa-thearmory.netAs I said, the forums are located at the new site, but the web site is still at the ".org" site. For those of you who have added the forums to your favorites, you will need to make http://www.fa-thearmory.net/phpBB/ your link. I disabled the link to the old forums site as you can see. You can look at new site, but I have some more work to do on ot. The good news is is that the new site is much faster and does not hang like the .org site.Gator
  4. I'll have to research the exact date, but the Armory will be 1 year old this month sometime. After many dollars (both mine and donations) spent, hours upon hours of learning how to run a server plus maintain upkeep, a new clan, a web page, and whole lot of fun, and even some sad times, we have had many hours of fraggin. It would be nice if we had a celebration of sorts for this monumental occassion. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know.
  5. I'll have to research the exact date, but the Armory will be 1 year old this month sometime. After many dollars (both mine and donations) spent, hours upon hours of learning how to run a server plus maintain upkeep, a new clan, a web page, and whole lot of fun, and even some sad times, we have had many hours of fraggin. It would be nice if we had a celebration of sorts for this monumental occassion. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know.
  6. C-D has been turned off because of a number of players having issues. We will t ry it again for evaluation when the next release comes out.Gator
  7. C-D has been turned off because of a number of players having issues. We will t ry it again for evaluation when the next release comes out.Gator
  8. I guess it doesn't take much to be a great Polish poet ehh? P.S. I hope the poet in question didn't stay up all night coming up with those thoughts. :mrgreen:
  9. I guess it doesn't take much to be a great Polish poet ehh? P.S. I hope the poet in question didn't stay up all night coming up with those thoughts. :mrgreen:
  10. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    It is a joke Jedi :shock:
  11. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    It is a joke Jedi :shock:
  12. Actually, we will be updating it soon
  13. Actually, we will be updating it soon
  14. Yes, please share your one-sided view for all of us to see :shock:
  15. Yes, please share your one-sided view for all of us to see :shock:
  16. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    TIRED SOLDIER The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of thetrain, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged lady and was being used by her little dog.The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"The French woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my Little Fife is using that seat?"The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up thelittle dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window.
  17. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    TIRED SOLDIER The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of thetrain, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged lady and was being used by her little dog.The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"The French woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my Little Fife is using that seat?"The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up thelittle dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window.
  18. http://www.palletmastersworkshop.com/brave.htmlI only pray that the site does not grow any further
  19. http://www.palletmastersworkshop.com/brave.htmlI only pray that the site does not grow any further
  20. Quote by Colin Powell:When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked bythe Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an exampleof empire-building by George Bush. He answered by saying the following:"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young menand women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. Theonly amount of land we have EVER asked for in return is enough to burythose that did not return."...... It became very quiet in the room.
  21. Quote by Colin Powell:When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked bythe Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an exampleof empire-building by George Bush. He answered by saying the following:"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young menand women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. Theonly amount of land we have EVER asked for in return is enough to burythose that did not return."...... It became very quiet in the room.
  22. Well hi Commie Peanut
  23. Well hi Commie Peanut

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.