Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator

Everything posted by Gator

  1. I have added your name You should see "Add" now
  2. Gator replied to WSAENOTSOCK's topic in Main Hall
    No, it was an outsider...not member
  3. I banned you for 6 hours for not listening to me. You can PM me for more details...enough said
  4. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Main Hall
    Happy Birthday Dexter...Now, I edited your post above. We do not allow bad language in the TA forums, so please do not use bad words.ThanksGator
  5. We are not presently running C-D...do not run C-D if it is not running on a server.
  6. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Main Hall
    Make sure you have the new version. Also, remove the exisiting copy and reinstall a fresh copy. Then check your settings to make sure they are correct. You must point to the HL executable, along with some other stuff.
  7. We do listen...its gone
  8. We do listen...its gone
  9. Gator replied to Malakian's topic in Main Hall
    I will be evaluating the map cycle this weekend. Right now we are using the default map cycle that came with 2.7
  10. Gator replied to Malakian's topic in Main Hall
    I will be evaluating the map cycle this weekend. Right now we are using the default map cycle that came with 2.7
  11. Gator replied to Enders's topic in Main Hall
    Well, I started playing FA around 2.4 I think (maybe before), although it could have been before that. I used to go by the name of RED KILLER because I always liked to be on the blue team and kill reds (reminded to much of communist). Well, when the Armory came about, I used to go (as I still do) on the other team to even the numbers. When I started doing that, I could no longer be RED KILLER, and ended up changing my name to Gator. As you can see by my sig, I am a big Florida Gators football fan, as I am originally from Florida. Trouty usually gives me a hard time when the Gators lose, but that is not to often (hehe), so I guess its ok. Anyway, that's it
  12. Gator replied to Enders's topic in Main Hall
    Well, I started playing FA around 2.4 I think (maybe before), although it could have been before that. I used to go by the name of RED KILLER because I always liked to be on the blue team and kill reds (reminded to much of communist). Well, when the Armory came about, I used to go (as I still do) on the other team to even the numbers. When I started doing that, I could no longer be RED KILLER, and ended up changing my name to Gator. As you can see by my sig, I am a big Florida Gators football fan, as I am originally from Florida. Trouty usually gives me a hard time when the Gators lose, but that is not to often (hehe), so I guess its ok. Anyway, that's it
  13. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Main Hall
    Ahh...you guys are to young to know. I once felt the same as you, but when I got a little older, I found all the things I experienced as a youngin were really nothing. Once you get older, you will find that things really are not what you thought they were. Just hang in there and keep your spirits high.
  14. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Main Hall
    Ahh...you guys are to young to know. I once felt the same as you, but when I got a little older, I found all the things I experienced as a youngin were really nothing. Once you get older, you will find that things really are not what you thought they were. Just hang in there and keep your spirits high.
  15. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Main Hall
    If all you got was a "B", then I would not sweat the small stuff. There is always the next quarter (Semester) to make it up. I won't tell you what my grades were in the past, but I can tell you that I was happy when I received an "A". You are obviously working towards a degree or preparing for college. For the record, and reality, when you Finnish college and begin to seek employment, all your employer wants to know is what type of type degree you received, if any, and not how many A's or B's you received on a report card...because they could care less.So Flak...cheer the hell up
  16. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Main Hall
    If all you got was a "B", then I would not sweat the small stuff. There is always the next quarter (Semester) to make it up. I won't tell you what my grades were in the past, but I can tell you that I was happy when I received an "A". You are obviously working towards a degree or preparing for college. For the record, and reality, when you Finnish college and begin to seek employment, all your employer wants to know is what type of type degree you received, if any, and not how many A's or B's you received on a report card...because they could care less.So Flak...cheer the hell up
  17. Sorry for the Claymore graphics thingy you see on the left for new posts. I am experimenting on a FA theme for the forums, and wanted to see how it looked. I had plans to make an OD green theme for the forums section.
  18. Sorry for the Claymore graphics thingy you see on the left for new posts. I am experimenting on a FA theme for the forums, and wanted to see how it looked. I had plans to make an OD green theme for the forums section.
  19. Gator replied to SoyMonkey's topic in Main Hall
    SoyMonkey, thanks for the info. I realize now that I made a mistake and did not upload the WON ID banned file. I'm planning on placing it back, but I will remove your WON ID from the list and let you stay in. So, please PM me your WON ID so I can make it happen.
  20. Gator replied to SoyMonkey's topic in Main Hall
    SoyMonkey, thanks for the info. I realize now that I made a mistake and did not upload the WON ID banned file. I'm planning on placing it back, but I will remove your WON ID from the list and let you stay in. So, please PM me your WON ID so I can make it happen.
  21. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    For all you guys that had IMHOSTING sponsor your GIF images...well they are gone. You can upload your images to the Avatars & Sigs section in the Gallery. If you do not see "add" then I need to give you permission rights.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.