Everything posted by Flipster
-
Cheating Death 2.3.2
but like wut can it do, does it do somethin special?
-
Cheating Death 2.3.2
wut is opengl?
- Test
-
For or Against the war?
I agree wit Kami. Wut hes sayin is true.
- Growing Up For Me
- Growing Up For Me
-
Growing Up For Me
who r u. n other stuff
-
Growing Up For Me
hey bullet, i dont even know u. Care to enlighten
-
Kami's Word Of The Day
hey fat man u like balot? that is some sick stuff even for me. u an asian or somethin or do u just like gross stuff?
-
Kami's Word Of The Day
I like almost everything except liver, and gizzard and stuff
- WHY?!
-
Kami's Word Of The Day
I like chicken.
-
Interested in Joining TA
does being banned hurt ur chances. i was falsly banned so.....