Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. Whoa that isnt the right video. woopsie for some reason the embed thing wasnt working right, so I just changed it to a link instead.
  2. I don't even know what to say to this. I am speechless. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1174012952
  3. Wow. Nicely done chip
  4. RABID-CHIPMUNK Join Date: Jan 2004 look up at your avatar/name area. It is on the right side
  5. My thing says that I have been here since 2005, but I used to play on the server and maybe post on the forums way before that under a different name. I never could remember what the name was though. I was around the day that Imknifes got kicked out of TA. That was a long time ago, eh?
  6. wouldnt that be 4 years?
  7. Happy Saint Patty's day! So how many people are eating corned beef and cabbage with spuds tonight?
  8. yeah that was one of my arguments. She said that everything has to have a limit. But then she also said that the afterlife was in another dimension. So my argument was, there is no way you can disprove that another dimension is limitless. Since you cannot go to that dimension while alive, you cannot prove anything about it. Eveything that is true in our dimension could be completely opposite in another dimension. Oh and Nadril that is what I had heard. That would indeed make the universe infinite.
  9. ok so basically, even if the universe is NOT infinite, it is extremely huge and an area so large could never conceivably be filled up by humans, correct?
  10. I was having a conversation today on the phone with a friend. We got onto the subject of a afterlife and I said that there was probably limitless space. She said nothing was limitless, and that it was proven that the universe has a definite size and is certainly not infinite. I looked this up for a few minutes and couldn't find anything that definitely said the universe it limited. I know there are some rocket scientists and bunches of smart people around so I figured I would ask here. Is the universe limitless? If not then what is the estimated size? Where can I find info on this?
  11. Indeed, indeed there is!
  12. So here's how it went down. I went to school today with no project (the file error was not fixable. It was just an engine error that was being retarded.) So I walked into the computer lab and started setting up my comp. My teacher says. So, did you finish your project? I kinda sighed and said "Well..." then I explained everything. She is a very nervous person so I thought she was gonna freak, but she didn't. So I decided to try to redo the project between then (7:00) and the time that I was to be judged (9:30) So I began to work, remembering clearly all of the things that I had done. So 9:30 comes and my new-old project is working beautifully - even better than the old one actually. It got judged. I placed 3rd in programming
  13. I've been up since 5 this morning. No fix. Im screwed and a half.
  14. SneakyArab posted a topic in Main Hall
    AAGRHAGRHGAHRGHARGHAGRLKGASRGL! Rant time. I have been working on a computer team project for a few weeks now. Tomorrow is the competition day. I was finishing up in Garry's Mod tonight and I get this error "ED_Alloc: no free edicts." I loaded the game. Crashed. Loaded an earlier save. It worked for about 2 minutes then crashed with the same error. So I kept loading games and saving frequently with a lot of different save files to be safe. Now it decided that it won't let me load any of the files. Every one of them CTD's me with the ED_Alloc: no free edicts error. Project due tomorrow. Every save corrupted. a;sdotihuioawetoiaweg~!
  15. ROFL! nice.
  16. I think he was saying that as in he is so into gaming that he doesnt know what women are.. maybe.
  17. well I have sat there dead for a while before after the respawn timer ended by leaving the window open and still had my kit when I spawned. I don't know what you people are doing
  18. I'm pretty sure that if you keep your respawn map open then you won't respawn until you click done or enter.
  19. Some people may just be browsing for a minute or two before heading off to work/school.
  20. good luck with the new machine!
  21. bravo is going to grow 5 more arms (they will be useless and just hang there though)
  22. yeah I think it is a bit whacked out right now
  23. take some medicine?
  24. well nonetheless I won't be getting it for about a month if I do decide to buy it. Hopefully FA:S will be in beta by then (fingers crossed) I played some regular 2142 today. I was having a lot of fun sniping. I had a nice 13 kills streak where nobody knew where the hell I was was. Then a walker walked be and happened to turn and see me... then there were 5 enemies in our only spawn... *cry*
  25. ok cool thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.