Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. I got a 2 day ban for cussing once. Oh, I did this a while back. Not while I was banned. I did it over Christmas holidays I think.
  2. Lookit what I did on Gary's mod I was gonna do a lot more (fill up most of the area) but I got bored with it. Its not perfect but hey, I tried. Oh yah and since Barney is the one up on the platform, the leader of these nazis, and Mac looks like Barney, that would mean :shock: :shock: Mac=HITLER! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gm_construct0004.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gm_construct0003.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gm_construct0002.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gm_construct0001.jpg Oh, and this is just my favorite number because it appears everywhere. Its scary. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gm_construct0000.jpg :shock: :shock:
  3. WOO WOO! YAH BABY! YAH! If the Pats go to the Super Bowl then I will most likely get tickets. We live relatively close to Jacksonville, and hopefully Bill can hook us up again
  4. I go for patriots all the way. Not because they win, because I follow the team that Bill Belichick coaches for. Thats the game I really care about. On the other hand, I hope the Falcons beat the Eagles just because I like to watch Vick run. He should be doin a lot of that if they play the Patriots. Oh and this goes out to that rookie Roethlesburger (Yah, I dont know how to spell it!) BRUSKI IS GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND EAT IT! GROAR!
  5. I always did like that commercial
  6. SneakyArab replied to G's topic in Main Hall
    that thing is hhaaaard
  7. SneakyArab replied to G's topic in Main Hall
    Fear my Keepy Uppy skills
  8. yes tuna and speaking of mygot :shock: www.pwned.nl
  9. its ok, decep posted it too in another thread
  10. SneakyArab posted a topic in Gaming
    BAD speed hacker, he has the hacks that make you fast as possible http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/de_aztec0000.jpg
  11. Its a known fact...the CS community sucks, always had sucked, and, if it continues like this, will always suck.
  12. Opera all the way. Sam, if IE still wont work right after you reinstall it and whatnot, just get one of the programs people have suggested. I use Opera. From what DH said it is about the same as Fire Fox, but you can right click and drag to go back and forth through pages too. A lot better than pressin the back button. Good louck.
  13. I myself dont like it at all.
  14. I thought I told you not to get such a long barrel Jairyn! The gun is long, it is most likely gonna get in your way. Stay away from Brass Eagle
  15. Oh....my...good.....god. OWCH OWCH OWCH! That makes me hurt......yowch. I would rather be hurt emotionally than....like that.....whew. I've got a stronger mind to get over someone than a to live with this happenin! ANYTHING breaking, ripping, tearing, gettin hit down there is NOT cool with me. On a funnier note while I am on the subject of getting kicked in the testies, my tennis coach (who is pretty much a 35-year-old teenager) said that he had never been kicked there before, but that day a 6 year old accidently hit him with a tennis raquet there.....he said he almost cried. I laughed and told him he was lucky it was the first time!
  16. I have Lebanese bloodlines, yet I live in the US.
  17. Does anyone like this for a sig? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/Avatar.jpg
  18. I play real tabletop Warhammer 40k, thats why I like DoW.
  19. SneakyArab replied to Enders's topic in Main Hall
    I have about 70ish songs that are on my playlist. Got a LOT of System of a Down, the whole Linkin Park/Jay-Z Collision Course cd. Alot of Sevendust. Lots of just Linkin Park.....a few DMX songs. Oh, and a couple of Richard Cheese songs, Disturbed, and Slipknot-Duality
  20. That was mean Cow! How could you insult my sig that much!
  21. Which sig is better, the one I have now or this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/abaddonsig.jpg
  22. Thats why it felt so good to give him a good verbal arse-whoopin. The other 10 people in the chat lobby area thing were on my side, just callin him an f'er the whole time and laughing when I laid down a particularly potent insult.
  23. It was not pain, but a feeling of intense joy of knowing that I was invincible to his petty attempts to insult me.
  24. Ok, first off I wanna say that Jimmy is a mean, mean person. Give Sock a break, ok? 2nd....did anyone besides me notice the time that Jiga's picture was taken? Maybe one day I will show yall myself. Maybe. I dont have a digital camera....
  25. WARNING! Some foul language ahead. Admins: Edit this if you must, sorry if the language was too bad, tried to keep it to a minimum, just had to have the effect of the exact words. Just got done with a loong game of Dawn of War. 3v3. My team won after a 30 minute continuos battle. I led my team to victory! GRAAAAR! Well, anyways, everyone (even the losing team) agreed that it was the best....erm.....well I will say freakin but you know what I mean....game of DoW ever. Anyways, after I got done I went into the lobby and this asshole named Marco somethin started calling everyone "Nerds." Yall probably know the type. They come in and start typing in all caps, using childish insults like "fag" "nerd" "gay" and "Yo Mama." Anyways, I was still filled with....shall we say battle lust? I quickly retaliated to this ignorant bit**. He said I had no live, I quickly looked at his stats and noticed that he had played over 200 games, I have played about 30. So, I filled him in on this. He said that he had had the game "for like a year." I reminded him that the game had only been out for a couple of months......He got mad then and said sometin to the effect of,"DONT GET ALL TECHNICAL! NERD! GET A LIFE!" He was quiet for a little while and then he let loose a long 3-liner which pretty much reiterated his belief that we were all nerds, fags, gays, and whatnot. He also added that I should go back to Aladdin town. I retorted with,"Ok Marco, then you should go back to Dumbass town." He left after that one. Sorry for the foul language.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.