Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. yay, Hi. never met you welcome back
  2. but....theres non TAC people playing it right now.....
  3. Well, they might have considered letting you off before.....but that comment pretty much ruined that chance.
  4. I cant join through xfire.....no filter on Steam will pick it up. Cant launch FA 2.5, just 2.9, and typing in the IP in 2.9 just gives an error telling me to launch 2.5
  5. Its not delivery, its download.
  6. Yes, yes it is. Photoshop IS made by adobe, right? I just got it
  7. I dont have photoshop....
  8. I am once again working on a new sig. I was workin on this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/Tyrael.jpg and I got this.....the Arab thing is kinda dumb, but I couldnt figure out how to do anything really better. I need Suggestions. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/TyraelSigmaybe.jpg
  9. Props to ya there DH. Props to ya. Oh, but Kestral....WHICH Chaos God are you? There are already 4. You'll have to make a new rule set, of course, to achieve God status for the CSM. Duh
  10. Post that after he is done, please
  11. *click* new desktop background hmm.....maybe he is just an anti-vehicular sniper.....maybe he needs lots of protection for that (I would think so).....and he does have a rifle capable of taking out vehicles. Thats my guess.
  12. got pointless response? Not only pointless, but also spelled incorrectly. And, erm, woo hoo for SteveO I guess. :shock:
  13. yes indeed....I played a lot over Christmas break
  14. For some reason it doesnt record my hours, but I would have a good many on CSS.....330:08:34 to be exact
  15. it really is fun...never played a real MMORPG (Anarchy Online...but thats really old). Unfortunately it is a really short trial (level 6 max), only 1 island. Maybe after I get a job (yay, money!) I can get an MMOG
  16. I see how you can do arrow keys if you just move the keyboard over, but I am just gonna stick with my beloved WASD keys. Neither config is better than the other for everyone, it is just personal preference.....I would probably be using the arrow keys these days if I hadn't gone to my friend/neighbor's house to watch him play games every day. I used arrows back when I played a little game called Red Baron.....when I was 5 years old :o
  17. I really dont see how using arrow keys works.....but I guess that is because I never use the arrow keys. I was raised usin WASD.....I dont really think that it affects performance at all (Klink), it is just what you are comfortable with. Just my 2 cents. (decepticon, been playin Tribes 2? :o )
  18. Direct Quote from fileplanet.com: EverQuest II - Trial of the Isle [Public] All FilePlanet users are invited to participate in a trial of EverQuest II. Join thousands of others in this immense MMORPG and explore the mysteries of EverQuest II - Trial of the Isle. There is plenty of time to try different classes and races, so play today! Everbody can Try EverQuest II HERE I am just assuming that it means that non-subscribers can also get it...but there are conflicting advertisements....I will remain optimistic for the time being, thank you.
  19. http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/eq2_trial/ for the poor man who can't do Pay-to-play games.
  20. Yes. If you dont care for my screenshots, dont look at them.
  21. That is hahalarious....yet at the same time a bit disturbing. OOOOOH weee! HAHAHAHAHHAH! WAAAAACKOOO! thats my impression of the guy :|
  22. OH MY LORD I LOVE DAMLIER ARMORED CARS! WOOOOOO! If the Sherman 76s and the Cromwell can't handle the job....the Damlier can. First of all let me tell you the story of this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/OwnageDamlier.jpg Ok, the Panther blew up one of my Shermans, a mark IV took out another sherman, and a different Mark IV took out my Cromwell.....it was all up to the Damlier. BOOM! Panther down! (it had already been hit by the cromwell, but it just took of its bow MG with that) The Damlier turns a bit, BOOM! DIE MARK IV! WOOOO! BOOM! Goodby half track! Then I thought I had killed all of their tanks...so I started drivin around, peggin infantry with this mofo BA armored car. Then the other 2 Mark IV drive up. Damlier easily kills em both then goes on his merry way. He lived through the battle (which I cease-fired after I capped all the victory pts. because I couldnt find the germans and didnt want my Damlier to die) and guess what! Look at his stats: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/DamlierWins.jpg
  23. Ive had some pretty BA troops before. I love recons....pop smokes with em, rush in, mow em down with 3 thompsons. I had one recon guy mow down an entire Flak gun crew in about 5 seconds after my super accurate mortar hit it on the first shot....I love it when I have a good mortar. That recon guy started off the gun crew killing by throwin a nade 30 meters and NAILING the guy while the crewman was on the run. That guy must've been a quarterback. And I think that I found myself a GOOD sniper (go figger!) on the same map that I have the good vickers....he killed 3 people I think, and he LIVED! That never happens when I use a sniper.....they never can hit anything.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.