Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. ^ lol, ooh Basald just got straight up told.
  2. wow sock, dont get this blown out of proportion here. Look, you are seriously underestimating my willpower on this one. When I first got my current comp it ran all games fine, and yet I still have good grades. I wont be playing games more than I already am, because that is enough and I don't get tired of the games because they run slowly, I get tired of playing because I simply want to do something else. Now, as for the implication that I have no real life that is false. I go and hang out with friends a lot, and I really would rather be doing that than playing computer or other things around the house a lot of the time. Problem is that my friends have stuff to do. So I hang out with em when I can. Anyways. As for comparing bang for buck and the such, I had mac look over my comp build and revise it and the such, and he knows a lot more about it than I do. So I feel safe there, plus I am building a system that I will be able to upgrade a lot later on, so I wont have to lay down so much cash for a new computer, just bits here and there for upgrades. Roach, good arguments there too. I will point some of those out to them. And I know it is a strong want and not a need....I didnt say it was a need. Oh and I just got back from the National Leadership Forum thing, they had a lot of speakers come and talk to us. One was a Lt. Col. from the army who talked about killing. Heres something about all those school shooters: They all played video games too much (24/7). None of them were involved in any kind of extracurricular activity, varsity sports, youth group, or any kind of club or social thing. They all played games in all of their free time. So, as long as we are still doing some of those things, we should be ok. Guys, thanks for all the help. I will keep it all in mind and see what I can do.
  3. My Mom said that I could get one after I earned enough money from a JOB, but I cant really get a job until next schoolyear (after school job somewheres, hopefully). Believe me, I looked for a job, cuz I wanted the money for a new PC. I told my mom that I could just pay for it now with the money in my bank and then restock my account with my money, not buying anything non-essential while restocking. She said no to that. Oh and my parents are gonna let me have my sister's old car I think, so thats ok there. Anyways, thanks for the help guys. (oh and the washing the car thing or helping around the house would get this response: You should be doing that anyways! We give you allowance for that kind of stuff! I think you need to do more to earn that allowance. Go do this and this and this and this........It would just get me into more trouble)
  4. yah I cant do that.
  5. I will try it soon. Wheat Bun....bad idea because I want to sell my current computer also.....so I kinda need it intact. Believe me, I had thought of that already.
  6. they already removed the timelimit.
  7. Please get out of my house or at least stop listening to my conversations with my parents. That is exactly what they are saying. PLEASE keep this thread on topic people.
  8. you cant respawn in CS:S....
  9. I refuse to spend more money on my current system. I cant upgrade it enough to last more than a couple of months.
  10. maybe my video card WILL in the near future.....if EA gets over their procto encephalitic inversion soon.
  11. I get straight A's.....its expected of me. Got a 29 on the ACT...maybe I can use those on them. Good suggestion. Keep em comin.
  12. yah, Ive been wanting to build this comp for about 9 months....I am tired of waiting.
  13. exactly......they are against gaming pretty much.
  14. Theres no real deal I can make.....ya know. I do fine in school and the such. Ive already told them that its MY money....they dont really care
  15. Guys really I am looking for constructive answers. I have the money to do this. I just have to convince my parents to let me.
  16. But see, my computer can do menial tasks like compile and check mail and the such with fine speed, it just cant run games. There inlies the problem. It is sufficient for most anything except games.
  17. DH, though it made me laugh, I dont think my parents would go for that one. Bounty, they wouldn't go for the first 2, and the last one is doubtful also. Thanks tho. Keep em flowin.
  18. They know enough to know that my computer right now will run anything I need for school just fine. I am kinda looking to become a programmer, but I dont have any demanding programs for that either....They know what I want it for.
  19. Hey yall, can anyone give me some suggestions on how to convince my parents to let me buy a new computer? I have the money in my bank account, plus I can sell my old computer to restock about half of that money....I am jobless as of yet (still just 15, should be getting a job in August). My mom said she doesnt want me to get one because all I will do on it is play more games and that that is a waste of time. This is the area I need the most help on, a retort for this. Anyone got some suggestions?
  20. They'd better. There are SOO many people complaining to EA. I sent them an email and posted about it on their forums in this thread: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=688 and I know that lots of others are doing the same sort of thing. That topic that I just posted is pretty interesting because it shows a screenie of that Steam survey on system specs, specifically video cards. Somebody got it and took all the cards that people playing HL2 have that BF2 doesnt support........several hundred thousand people there.
  21. Post in here: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=688 I for one am pretty upset that EA didnt at least put a 1.3 Pixel Shader option in the game. And methinks that they are gonna be pretty upset when they see how many people refuse to buy a new video card just for BF2, and therefore do not buy BF2 either. That is if they dont fix it.
  22. yah, I know, I pmed it to gator.
  23. there isnt a fix yet. EA is full of idiots....trying to make people buy new cards just for their game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.