Everything posted by SneakyArab
-
A Good Time to Say..PANOOLIED
lol. The moral of this story is: Dont cheat on your wife remember that one kids.....they might practicallly give away your car if you cheat lol, that sucks for the DJ guy, but he deserved it.
-
Hey guys new game!!
it wont let me click the goal on level 2! even though I kinda cheated to get to the goal figure out how yourself.
-
F.E.A.R Public Beta [ On Fileplanet now ]
I find this game very fun.....the "semi auto" 3 round burst rifle ROCKS!
- optical illusion
-
someone's a year older
HAAAAAPY BIIIIIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear k_town! happy birthday to you! Feliz cumpleanos a tu! Feliz cumpleanos a tu! Feliz cumpleaaaaanooos k_town! Feliz cumpleanos a tu!
-
Really neat Guild Wars screenies
The first time I found that place with the beam of light shining through it....I said......"OOoooooOOOOOooOOH! This is awesome." I stared at it for like 5 minutes.
-
Yay, I did somethin good!
"Sarcasm does not convey well over the internet."
-
Poptarts here
gah Poptart....you just now made an account? you are really dedicated to TAC arent you? lol, just messin around. welcome....I guess.
-
Sell up and travel the world
Well.....if by any chance (very doubtable because of the current condition) go to Lebanon, be sure to take lots of pictures and send me some Im 1/2 Lebanese and really want to go there one day, cuz my grandmother goes there a good bit (every few years) anyways.....good luck. Im sure that you will have a great time. I hope so anyways.
-
Really neat Guild Wars screenies
Hello everyone. I have some GW screen shots that I think are really cool. There are a good many, so be patient for the load. (holy sound) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gw041.jpg Standing in the holy light: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gw044.jpg Statue in the distance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gw033.jpg Oh my! A dragon! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gw030.jpg Ready.....aim........FIRE! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gw028.jpg DANCE DANCE DANCE! WOOOO! We had a lot of people on this one. We started off with just about 4 of us from the guild....then strangers started joining in and getting the timing right until we had a real dance party. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/sneakyarab/gw035.jpg
-
problem with bf2
yes yes, EA is stupid and made geforce 4 cards not be able to run int (1.4 pixel shaders ingame, gf4 supports 1.3) for a temp fix (yah, bad graphics, but it is a work in progress) click here and dl. http://zox.game-deception.com/downloads/Direct3D/BF2ShaderMod.zip
-
Disappearance of the AZNTWON !!
Welcome back Azn! I hope I will see you on vent...probly wont be getting BF2.
-
Who is the best SNIPER!?
now I havent played FA in a few months, but from what I saw when I played, JJ was most excellent. He gets my vote.
-
Yay, I did somethin good!
if that took you ten minutes to read.....I feel sorry enough to give you the 10 minutes back. It only took me about 3 to write it. lol
-
Website Problems
It scared me too.....I was like, WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE WEBPAGE!
-
Screenshot Da'La Ownage
I think that Shotty just saw the bike in the alley and had someone take his picture with it so he could say that its his you arent foolin me, shotty!
-
Damn Kids
lol, one time, not long ago, somebody did a ring and run on me. Yah, they only had a few problems. #1. It was broad daylight. #2. They were younger than 8 years old (at least it looked like that) #3. They hid in my yard where I could see them from my room on the second floor. #4. I saw them plainly and opened my window. I yelled at them a bit while trying not to laugh. I got done yelling and then watched them from where they couldn't see me. it was so funny. they just all stood there for like 30 seconds, just looking at eachother, then they took of running. lol.
-
Yay, I did somethin good!
lol, oops. typo. I will leave it there for....comical relief.
-
Yay, I did somethin good!
This is just a little story that I had to let out cuz I feel like I did good. This may be a kinda graphic story...donno, its my writing style. Sorry if it is. It was a cold winter day on cs_office. Nine of the ten Counter-terrorist team had been killed, leaving only Sneaky Arab with a m3 pump shotgun to fend for himself against five cruel terrorists who held four hostages. S.A.'s heart was pounding, he barely dared to even breath. He ran around a corner, a shotgun blast sounded right beside his ear. Arab spun and dispatched the terrorist with a quick shot to the face. Four to go. Arab heard footsteps around the corner behind him. He ran and jumped around, shooting another terrorist in the face from almost point blank range. The terrorist toppled to the floor, head a bloodied pulp. Three to go. Bullets whizzed past Sneaky Arab, coming from the long hall and a man with a sub machine gun. Sneaky arab ducked around a corner, popped out, and dropped another terrorist. Two to go. More footsteps behind him. Sneaky Arab recognized the terrorist team leader. He let a shot rip into the air. A bit of blood splattered onto the wall behind the terrorist, but he was at too long of a range to kill in one hit. Sneaky Arab pooped out again, bullets thudded through his kevlar vest, wounding him slightly. Arab shot again. To his amazement, the terrorist leader crumpled to the floor. S.A. could hardly believe it. One to go. There was no time to wonder what had happened. More footsteps. Sneaky Arab tiptoed around a corner. He could see two hostages in the distance, but what really caught his notice was the easy kill right in front of him. A terrorist looking for him...running the wrong way. Sneaky aimed, squeezed the trigger, and watched as the terrorist's run was ended. He let out a sigh of relief. It was over. Yay for me!
-
BF2 on older Gfx card fix
There IS a fix, it just has slightly buggy graphics. I got used to it and enjoy the game anyways. Didnt know yall were lookin for one or I would have posted it earlier. http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=823&sid=c7483086bb7c1740862f353ab413ae36 this is one of the posts that has it there. or go directly here to dl it http://zox.game-deception.com/downloads/Direct3D/BF2ShaderMod.zip
-
Killers mod
beautiful man. Just beautiful. Good luck with it.
-
EA could be sued over video cards.
I am in agreement with Mac here. Anyways....my question is answered, thanks yall.
-
EA could be sued over video cards.
No State, its not a joke. I thought it was funny though. I just didnt know if that was possible or not.... the link Ant gave was the one that the forum post contained. But Scratchy said on Ventrilo that when you click the "I accept the EULA terms" button, it says in there that the game cant be modified and therefore you forfeit the "Right of Repair" thing. I told yall I dont know much about law......
-
EA could be sued over video cards.
Now, I do find a great deal of humor in the situation, if I am correct. A guy on the eagames.co.uk forums brought to my attention the fact that consumers have the "Right to Repair" a product to make it work, if it does not work. As some (maybe most) of you may know, EA has made some older graphics cards unsupported for BF2, and they do not plan on supporting them. Some people made a fix for this, and are still working on a better fix. Now the problem with the fix is, Punkbuster is likely to pick it up as a hack. So, if Punkbuster bans someone for using this fix, then technically (if I am correct) the banned person could sue EA for denying them their Right to Repair. Is this correct? I am only 15 and dont know much about laws or anything.
-
Help convince parents
I cant upgrade anything in this computer any more except for the hard drive or sound card or something like that, and those are not the problems. I have spent enough money on this computer and I dont really want to spend anymore because I dont think that I can make it decent enough. And Finner, I am about to be a Junior in highschool....so I am pretty close to college. I am building a new system on the basis that I have a LOT of room for future upgrades. If I buy a new computer, I am making it so that I know that I will still be able to use a few years down the road. THE biggest reason I want a new computer is because I cant play Battlefield 2 on my current comp (because EA decided to screw over GeForce 4 users). I want to be able to play it. Now that doesnt mean I am going to be spending more time on the computer if I do get it, cause if I dont get it I will spend just as much time playing other games, just with a bit less enjoyment. If EA would just make BF2 runable on my system then I wouldnt have even thought of upgrading. Yesterday I actually decided to hold off on the upgrade because people have found a fix for BF2 so I can run it, and it looked as if EA might make some changes so there would be no need for a fix. But now EA has said that they arent gonna fix it at all. Now I have no problem runnning the game through the fix, but Punkbuster may pick it up as a hack, so I am worried about wasting money on the game and not being able to play it at all. And no, I dont want to upgrade JUST because of BF2, it is just the reason I want to upgrade NOW instead of in a few months....I dont want to procrastinate