Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. I got my license today! woo woo! Drivers license that is. 1st try! So yall better watch out on the road.....especially you Statecop \ oh and by the way its my birthday today
  2. SneakyArab replied to oldschool's topic in Gaming
    It doesnt get rid of all hackers mind you. Last night my brother was playing Day of Defeat on a server with VAC 2 installed. Frenchy's Pit #3. I have never heard of any hackers on Frenchy's servers...but apparently a guy came on with hacks that let him have all the guns at once, made him on his own team (axis skin) and I think invincible too (not sure but thats what it sounded like.) oh and then the guy disabled 2 of the flags on the next map so that nobody could win :/ so VAC 2 is not flawless by any means. there will still be hackers.
  3. First off I just want to say that I liked the idea of Wellsy's day the best. lol at Wheatbun and Sock......sock made a sandwich and ate it, that is awesome IMO. OH oh! Know what I did yesterday!? well...i went to church (woot woot, really short service, only 55 minutes compared to the normal 1hr 15 minutes) then played computer/San Andreas. yeah.
  4. Lol Caste, dont think I didnt notice how you managed to include a pic of Alex's bum. Pretty cool.
  5. Oh my. Most excellent indeed. Very well coordinated.
  6. My screen isnt any cleaner after all that licking!!! I want my money back!
  7. Actually I went to a leadership thing this summer. A guy came and talked about violence and the such in schools. Told about 1 kid who actually had about that many guns, including a shotgun, at school.....but the police or school security or somethin got him before he used them. All of the guns were in his pants.
  8. I just got it in the mail about an hour ago. I have kinda been reading it/playing Lineage 2 at the same time. Then I had to eat.....anyways, only on page 20. Great books in my opinion. I dont think I have ever read a book faster than Ive read the Harry Potter books. Most excellent.
  9. What are you talking about Bounty?
  10. Saggi, you really should give Lineage 2 a try. Its awesome. It gives you sooo much more freedom to do things, too. And yeah, that big guy killed me 2 times.....out of ALL the people there he killed me twice. What is that? The first time he hit me he did somethin like 10742 damage or somethin like that. Oh and then after the GMs stopped spawning stuff, one of them decided to abuse his power and attack people. He hit me for over 840,000 damage in 1 hit. I was sad.
  11. Yup, Nadril pretty much covered the screenies. But he forgot to mention that after 30 minutes of the 500 people hacking away at that boss, it still had 3/4 of its life. Thats when the server crashed. It was completely insane.
  12. Oh no doubt, no doubt. and I agree Ripper. but then I have a thing for asians....
  13. If they get sent to prison....well.....lets just say they would probably get hit a LOT with the thing that happens when people in prison drop the soap....if ya know what I mean.
  14. see? Ok heres a bit more in depth. 4 faces. I will list them from right to left. Ok. 1st one is kinda a skull lookin face. 2nd one is a middle age explorer lookin guy ( looks like one of the people who explored America....you know, with the mustache and the short pointy beard. 3rd one: Kinda looks like a picture taken from behind and from the side a bit. YOu can just see 1 eye. Right above the 3rd one is #4. It looks like a clown face. Am I the only one who REALLY sees these? Im freakin out over here!
  15. Oh wow, that is an excellent deal. Make sure the gun fires well and ask him if he has had any problems with it. If it shoots fine and he hasnt had any problems, then take the deal quick. Teardrop barrells are good. Oh and I didnt mean dont give covering fire. I just meant dont waste paint on something that you cant hit. Covering fire isnt wasting it.
  16. Yah, I got that too. All you have to do is go into your maps folder and delete the "assault.bsp" file. Then just re-enter the server.
  17. I know about the cyclone feed and that crap, but you can get a electro hopper for anywhere between $30-$100+, and so if you only get $30 more dollars for the hopper then that is still only $150. The cyclone feed is by no means worth however much more you have to pay for an A-5.
  18. wheat, you do realize that he said $150, right? A-5 is well over 200. Plus it is a waste because for that money you can get a 98 and just upgrade it a lot to make it a lot better than an A-5. But a-5s do look cool.
  19. I personally just like the feel of the procarbine better because it doesnt have a handle, it has the horizontal grip. I like that. Oh, and I wouldnt recommend getting a shoulder stock, unless you really just want it. I got one thinking it would help me keep the gun more stable, but you can just putt on a butt plate for your gas tank and it works just as well for less money.
  20. Yup, no major damage around here. Very weak when it got here. Good thing too because the eye wall went right over us. For the second part... electric water heating. haha. We have gas at my house very nice for when the power goes out. You should have just stopped by my house. Oh and if that was just a jab at the crappiness of Selma, I know already. I agree
  21. I've played paintball for a while now. Used to play all the time. I used to have a Tippmann Pro Carbine (because I HATE the fact that EVERYONE has a 98, and I didnt want to be just like everyone else). Great gun IMO if you are looking to be a little different, but it is not as easy to find upgrades for (98 is VERY upgradeable.) And paintball doesnt HAVE to be so expensive. All you have to remember is this: Dont randomly shoot at stuff if you dont think you have a good chance to hit it. If you only shoot when you are pretty sure you can hit, then you dont waste paintballs and CO2. OK, next thing. CO2 vs. nitrogen. I personally have never owned a nitro tank. 14 oz CO2 is all that I have ever used (except for small 12 grams). Nitrogen tanks cost a lot more to buy initially, but dont need to be filled as often as CO2 (i dont know how less often, Finner, you may want to compare these two). And if you DO decide on nitrogen, make sure that there is someplace near you where you can get it filled. CO2 is easier to come by. dont forget to buy O-rings. Plan on buying an upgraded barrell soon. Stock barrells for most guns (dont know about high end guns, but for $150 or less guns) are OK but leave a lot of room for improvement. and I used to ask about what barrell to get without spending a fortune. The number one answer I got was this: J&J Ceramic barrell. ummm....thats pretty much it. Just try to stay away from anything by Brass Eagle...because unless paintball has changed dramatically in a year, they are bad. Shoddy products. Thats all I got for now.
  22. who said I made it? cuz I definately didnt make it.
  23. actually everyone was saying that it was gonna be a big storm. Local channels, weather channel, all news channels. It just weakened for some reason really quickly. Oh and yes, there are plenty of trees left.
  24. Woohoooo! Power is back on, yard is cleaned up already, no trees down at all. No damage in sight. Hurricane.....or should I say Tropical Storm Dennis was much more merciful on us than Ivan was. Ivan took out 13 trees (including one on the house), Dennis: 0 trees. So we were lucky. The storm wasnt nearly as bad as most people thought.
  25. I found no humor in neither the "Eggeh" nor the Zelda thing. Thanks anyways for tryin to make us laugh

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.