2.7 is t3h sux0re

Sterling Morrison

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAH! I CAN'T WAIT!And YAY! FINALLY! TA HAS BEEN JUSTIFIED!We can use whatever equipment/weapons we want without a lamer whining to get something...but there is the chance that the SAW will be the ultimate lame-ass weapon with a 200 round clip :D

BAH! I CAN'T WAIT!And YAY! FINALLY! TA HAS BEEN JUSTIFIED!We can use whatever equipment/weapons we want without a lamer whining to get something...but there is the chance that the SAW will be the ultimate lame-ass weapon with a 200 round clip :D

-Jedi Kywalker]

Finally no more whiners...Wonder what they will 'find' in this new release...... :roll:They will find something to whine about ...believe me. But now matter what, the Armory, as always, will continue to make all weapons and equipment the choice of the player...not the server. :D

-Jedi Kywalker]

Finally no more whiners...Wonder what they will 'find' in this new release...... :roll:They will find something to whine about ...believe me. But now matter what, the Armory, as always, will continue to make all weapons and equipment the choice of the player...not the server. :D

-Gator]

Finally no more whiners...Wonder what they will 'find' in this new release...... :roll:They will find something to whine about ...believe me. But now matter what, the Armory, as always, will continue to make all weapons and equipment the choice of the player...not the server. :D even if you buy light kevlar and that makes you can noclip and god mode you wouldnt ban light armor?

-Gator]

Finally no more whiners...Wonder what they will 'find' in this new release...... :roll:They will find something to whine about ...believe me. But now matter what, the Armory, as always, will continue to make all weapons and equipment the choice of the player...not the server. :D even if you buy light kevlar and that makes you can noclip and god mode you wouldnt ban light armor?

ok, first of everyone in fa starts out with invincibility/limitless ammo/flight/uber speed/etc. (Henceforth known as God mode). The Helmet in FA contains a small God-mode supressor. Therefore players wearing the helmet are rendered mortal and stand no chance against ppl without helmets! ok back in reality, ppl say that if you dont wear a helmet the hit box on your head is smaller/flickers and so it's extremely difficult to get headshots on someone w/o a helmet. at least thats what they say. personnally i think it's rubbish :| .

ok, first of everyone in fa starts out with invincibility/limitless ammo/flight/uber speed/etc. (Henceforth known as God mode). The Helmet in FA contains a small God-mode supressor. Therefore players wearing the helmet are rendered mortal and stand no chance against ppl without helmets! ok back in reality, ppl say that if you dont wear a helmet the hit box on your head is smaller/flickers and so it's extremely difficult to get headshots on someone w/o a helmet. at least thats what they say. personnally i think it's rubbish :| .