If you are the gunner ...

2-Point-O

Hello all, TAC and anyone else.

I have three requests;

when you are in the gunner seat and I am driving the vehicle. can you Please, Please, Please not shoot at the vehicles, it gives away our position and the element of

surprise is gone, I try my best to get the first shot off and hit the vehicle whether its a Tank, LAV, BTR or an Attack Boat.

hell I dont care if youre shooting infantry, giver shit, but when it comes to the vehicles, once they know someone is shooting at them, well it like;

Have you ever had someone throwing pea's at your forehead ? same effect, does NOTHING !!! just alerts the enemy as to who is coming at them and from what angle.

Second request;

If you are the gunner, please observe the rear of the vehicle more than the front as when we are sitting still and I am observing the forward position, I dont have eyes in the back of my head and I dont use a hack to tell me if someone is coming up behind us or not, and by the time I do turn around, its too late, BOOM !!!

I thoroughly enjoy having a gunner as Two sets of eyes are better than One, but not when both pairs of eyes are looking straight ahead ...

Third;

When repairing a vehicle, please dont get into the drivers seat and think you are going to take over, that generally gets either me or you or both of us killed, I upon getting back into the vehicle dont hesitate on moving, it is an instant reaction and I go. Get into the drivers seat I just get pissed off and TK, I dont like to TK on purpose ...

If you dont like this, please dont get into the vehicle with me.  I have lost several kill streaks because the other person thinks theyre gonna get the kill.

I dont particularly like or enjoy infantry only maps, for the life of me, I can not hit the broad side of the big RED barn with a carbine, but in a vehicle, well thats another story

boating.jpg.688be7366e74fec010d592c8a261398c.jpg

• Like 3

Agreed! This is totally bullshot by the way and I have some rules too. When you squad with me or on my team, always watch my damn back and if you see someone trying to knife me please please shoot them first. If I have to take another damn knife in the back with my squad mates around me I'm going postal.
  • Like 1

Agreed! This is totally bullshot by the way and I have some rules too. When you squad with me or on my team, always watch my damn back and if you see someone trying to knife me please please shoot them first. If I have to take another damn knife in the back with my squad mates around me I'm going postal.

Well, this bleeds into the territory of some people just aren't very good at this game. :)

• Like 1

heh I have your back, but if I TK you trying to take that fictitious character out. then well, you know I tried ...

Just because I don't have the best kdr with a handgun, doesn't mean Im not good @ the game.

My game isn't about capping the flags, my game is based around the kd in which what vehicle I am in. not everybody is good with a gun, their are the few that are great behind the wheel of a vehicle and the cannon welded to the frame ...

Roger dodger

myweed.jpg.2e3d426afd9f118545e8a86612631bfe.jpg

• Like 2

oh Rogue, these aren't rules, they are requests. besides if the gunners is taking up the rear of the vehicle, we have a better chance of staying alive a little longer, rather than being worried about getting my kill ...

commonsense.jpg.bfb70eb12f3af7dbd4a1b09dcb513c75.jpg

• Like 2

oh Rogue, these aren't rules, they are requests. besides if the gunners is taking up the rear of the vehicle, we have a better chance of staying alive a little longer, rather than being worried about getting my kill ...

[ATTACH]4491.IPB[/ATTACH]

Just like on Shanghai, everyone is focused on getting C while me and like three others go around capping all the flags. Then C falls down and nobody seems to care. 

If they'd remove the k/d stats from the game and save it for the end of the round we wouldn't have so many stat whores

What also pisses me off is when I'm the squad leader and call a flag and nobody goes wtf  use common sense  

Just like on Shanghai, everyone is focused on getting C while me and like three others go around capping all the flags. Then C falls down and nobody seems to care. 

If they'd remove the k/d stats from the game and save it for the end of the round we wouldn't have so many stat whores

What also pisses me off is when I'm the squad leader and call a flag and nobody goes wtf  use common sense  

heh I really could care less about Charlie, ever try to get a tank into the elevator ? lol the fuckin thing doesn't fit for one, omfg that 'WOULD' be soooo awesome to have the tank go to the top floor, the doors open with the enemy waiting at the door and the look on his/her face, pricesless !!!

• Like 2

Not wishing to hijack 2-Point-O' post but....

If you are in a vehicle with me :-

Rule #1  - Get out, run, and save yourself. I am going to die very quickly.

Rule #2 - If I am not the driver/pilot - do not consider yourself safe. See Rule #1

• Like 2

Ah ha! So finally a vehicle whore admits he whores because he can't aim. I knew it! I guess some people got skill, some people got vehicles! ;)

oh Rogue, u claim that one doesn't have skill when operating a vehicle, what do you call it when you are stationary and you shoot something?

its actually harder to shoot a moving target while you are moving than if you are stationary.

I don't stop, aim then shoot, I move fast, continue to shoot and if I hit the target awesome, If I miss, I fuct cause they or you know Im onto them or you ...

reloading.jpg.ad5b871a5aeb867e8da98a46862ee622.jpg