Everything posted by 11bravo10
-
things not to do
yes now just installing everything and updateing should be done in a lil while thank god for SATA harddrive and SATA DVDrw ram drive
-
things not to do
do not let family use your computer if ya do you might end up going trought the same crap im going trought I have been trying to get rid of a pest all day finally said hell with bit so reformated and reinstalled OS now everything what fun so see you all later after im done
-
Single best thing about Christmas?
Dont like Christmas or just about anyother holiday sorry
-
Calling all teddy bears
when I first seen them I thought they put them in as IED's till I shot 1 also like playing kick the can with the Deagle
- this is crazy
- Great idea
- this is crazy
-
this is crazy
found this as I was looking for a desktop pic
-
Can I ask a favor...
must be talking about me when it was 3 against me didnt notice till after ya said somthing
-
What servers would you support?
well I picked CoD4 but I still Play BF2+MODS 2142 not anymore I play other games to but mainly CoD4
-
Hey Everyone...Facebook
ok have no idea how to use but im in
-
BF2 Mod Forgotten Home training vid
also here is a link for training manual http://www.fileplanet.com/hosteddl.aspx?/planetbattlefield/fms/files/bf2_mods/210/FH2-MANUAL.pdf
-
BF2 Mod Forgotten Home training vid
k for all who plan on DLing the mod here are training vids1o5Y5kybSQI&rel=1 Cor8jTBAdLw&rel=1
-
What's Your Favorite Beverage
EggNog the best along with coffee
- some new pics of fam
-
some new pics of fam
that was first snow this year also I put in a pic in gal. with me and dj sleeping
-
First snow
From the album: 11Bravo's Pics
first Snow of the year/also my car -
First snow
From the album: 11Bravo's Pics
first Snow of the year -
First snow
From the album: 11Bravo's Pics
first Snow of the year/also car door -
some new pics of fam
just some new pic going to upload to gal.
-
first snow New York
From the album: 11Bravo's Pics
-
Wallpaper site :)
ok yes there is some diff wallpapers the only way to see them is to agree with terms of service or some crap but in all there are nice wallpapers
-
Wallpaper site :)
found this site its nice take a look http://www.changemywallpaper.com/
-
Ok just found this
Ok this too Various Codes Cheats are unlocked not by inserting passwords, but by acquiring the thirty Intel Pieces strewn throughout the game. The more of them you collect, the more cheats you can access. On the left are the number of Intel Pieces collected, and on the right are the cheats that are unlocked, with an explanation of what each does. 2 - "CoD Noir" Play the game in black and white. 4 - "Photo-Negative" Game colors become inverted. 6 - "Super Contrast" Game's contrast increases. 8 - "Ragtime Warfare" The game feels like an old silent movie. 10 - "Cluster Bombs" One frag grenade thrown equals five in explosion. 15 - "A Bad Year" Enemies explode into tires when shot. 20 - "Slow-Mo Ability" Game plays at 40% normal speed. 30 - "Infinite Ammo" Just what it says. only for single player
-
Ok just found this
well found this while I was surfing the net for new games Prestige Mode To unlock Prestige Mode, which is a multiplayer-only mode, you must reach experience level fifty-five. Instead of capping out at level fifty-five, which is the highest level, Prestige Mode allows you to start again from level one. This can be done a total of ten times, giving you ten different icons in in-game lobbies to show your extreme achievement. dont know how true