Everything posted by Gator
-
Name Origins
Well, I started playing FA around 2.4 I think (maybe before), although it could have been before that. I used to go by the name of RED KILLER because I always liked to be on the blue team and kill reds (reminded to much of communist). Well, when the Armory came about, I used to go (as I still do) on the other team to even the numbers. When I started doing that, I could no longer be RED KILLER, and ended up changing my name to Gator. As you can see by my sig, I am a big Florida Gators football fan, as I am originally from Florida. Trouty usually gives me a hard time when the Gators lose, but that is not to often (hehe), so I guess its ok. Anyway, that's it
-
Name Origins
Well, I started playing FA around 2.4 I think (maybe before), although it could have been before that. I used to go by the name of RED KILLER because I always liked to be on the blue team and kill reds (reminded to much of communist). Well, when the Armory came about, I used to go (as I still do) on the other team to even the numbers. When I started doing that, I could no longer be RED KILLER, and ended up changing my name to Gator. As you can see by my sig, I am a big Florida Gators football fan, as I am originally from Florida. Trouty usually gives me a hard time when the Gators lose, but that is not to often (hehe), so I guess its ok. Anyway, that's it
-
Claymore New Posts Graphic
- Claymore New Posts Graphic
- Bitter
Ahh...you guys are to young to know. I once felt the same as you, but when I got a little older, I found all the things I experienced as a youngin were really nothing. Once you get older, you will find that things really are not what you thought they were. Just hang in there and keep your spirits high.- Bitter
Ahh...you guys are to young to know. I once felt the same as you, but when I got a little older, I found all the things I experienced as a youngin were really nothing. Once you get older, you will find that things really are not what you thought they were. Just hang in there and keep your spirits high.- Claymore New Posts Graphic
- Claymore New Posts Graphic
- Bitter
If all you got was a "B", then I would not sweat the small stuff. There is always the next quarter (Semester) to make it up. I won't tell you what my grades were in the past, but I can tell you that I was happy when I received an "A". You are obviously working towards a degree or preparing for college. For the record, and reality, when you Finnish college and begin to seek employment, all your employer wants to know is what type of type degree you received, if any, and not how many A's or B's you received on a report card...because they could care less.So Flak...cheer the hell up- Bitter
If all you got was a "B", then I would not sweat the small stuff. There is always the next quarter (Semester) to make it up. I won't tell you what my grades were in the past, but I can tell you that I was happy when I received an "A". You are obviously working towards a degree or preparing for college. For the record, and reality, when you Finnish college and begin to seek employment, all your employer wants to know is what type of type degree you received, if any, and not how many A's or B's you received on a report card...because they could care less.So Flak...cheer the hell up- Claymore New Posts Graphic
Sorry for the Claymore graphics thingy you see on the left for new posts. I am experimenting on a FA theme for the forums, and wanted to see how it looked. I had plans to make an OD green theme for the forums section.- Claymore New Posts Graphic
Sorry for the Claymore graphics thingy you see on the left for new posts. I am experimenting on a FA theme for the forums, and wanted to see how it looked. I had plans to make an OD green theme for the forums section.- PRAISE GOD!
SoyMonkey, thanks for the info. I realize now that I made a mistake and did not upload the WON ID banned file. I'm planning on placing it back, but I will remove your WON ID from the list and let you stay in. So, please PM me your WON ID so I can make it happen.- PRAISE GOD!
SoyMonkey, thanks for the info. I realize now that I made a mistake and did not upload the WON ID banned file. I'm planning on placing it back, but I will remove your WON ID from the list and let you stay in. So, please PM me your WON ID so I can make it happen.- IMHOSTING GIFs
For all you guys that had IMHOSTING sponsor your GIF images...well they are gone. You can upload your images to the Avatars & Sigs section in the Gallery. If you do not see "add" then I need to give you permission rights.- PRAISE GOD!
- PRAISE GOD!
- Personal Update
Welcome back my friend...I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Your TA family is always around for you. I hope to see you sometime (translates to "frag you") in the server soon. RC 2.7 was a very nice changeRegardsGator- Personal Update
Welcome back my friend...I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Your TA family is always around for you. I hope to see you sometime (translates to "frag you") in the server soon. RC 2.7 was a very nice changeRegardsGator- MISSING AVATARS AND PICS
Hello all,I noticed that a lot of your images are not showing up because you linked to another site. We have the misc. section od the Gallery for you to upload your graphics and/or avatars. If you enter the Gallery/Misc. section and do not see the word "Add", please let me know and I can give you access. This also applies to all of our TA friends. Just send me PM and let me know that you need access. After you upload...you can link to that particular pic.Gator- MISSING AVATARS AND PICS
Hello all,I noticed that a lot of your images are not showing up because you linked to another site. We have the misc. section od the Gallery for you to upload your graphics and/or avatars. If you enter the Gallery/Misc. section and do not see the word "Add", please let me know and I can give you access. This also applies to all of our TA friends. Just send me PM and let me know that you need access. After you upload...you can link to that particular pic.Gator- Photo Album pics location changed
You are the wise one...very good observation- Photo Album pics location changed
You are the wise one...very good observation- New Forums Avatars
I agree...it will be changed as soon as I get a chance. Actually, my plan is to have them all shaped like a bullet, but that will take some time. Thanks for your input comments- New Forums Avatars
I agree...it will be changed as soon as I get a chance. Actually, my plan is to have them all shaped like a bullet, but that will take some time. Thanks for your input comments - Claymore New Posts Graphic
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.