Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SneakyArab

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SneakyArab

  1. That is beautiful. One of my friends has one that is fully auto. His dad brought it over from Syria cuz he was in the Syrian military for while. I got to old it once.....it was awesome. He said that he has shot down a couple of trees with it out on his land
  2. Yup, I hope to be getting a Thermaltake just because they are BA.
  3. Ok its not headshot doug it is FPS Doug. Get it right. Geez.
  4. All I know is that when everyone was in my vent lagged enormously. It was crazy. Cool that there were that many people in vent though PS: WOOT! Go young peeps!
  5. Wheat is proud to show off his newly learned math skills.
  6. It pretty much abused my system, even on low.
  7. wth? Drive on the Sidewalk Day ftw!
  8. SneakyArab replied to a post in a topic in Main Hall
    I dont really have a Christmas wish list. I might ask for a nice Thermaltake computer case to start off my new computer that I am going to build sometime next year. That would be nice. A membership card to the Cool Club (ok thats an inside joke between me and my friends, sorry) otherwise I really dont know of anything that I want. :peace: EDIT: OH! I just thought of something! A new monitor! I need a flat panel :peace: The monitor I have now is at least 10 years old, and it is HUGE (Not the screen, just the monitor itself. It goes back for well over a foot)
  9. I really dont know. I know that he is being scouted. One of the teams (Edgewood) has a QB who is freakin awesome. He is (was?) being scouted by FSU. Cant think of his name right now, but he is good. I dont know if any of our people are gonna play college football. I heard one of our D Tackles talked with a Stanford guy who offered him a scholarship last night. Not sure if thats true or not. Our running back is good, but not college good I dont think. anyways, yay. and now we just have 1 & 1/2 days of school left til thanksgiving holidays. And we probably wont do much in classes. OH! And this is what one of my pretty well informed friends told me. There is a 1a team called Southern (private school in AL) who has a 9th grade running back who had close to 4,000 rushing yards this season, including 500 yards and 8 touchdowns in their championship game last night too. Can you say WOW
  10. I really dont know. I know that he is being scouted. One of the teams (Edgewood) has a QB who is freakin awesome. He is (was?) being scouted by FSU. Cant think of his name right now, but he is good. I dont know if any of our people are gonna play college football. I heard one of our D Tackles talked with a Stanford guy who offered him a scholarship last night. Not sure if thats true or not. Our running back is good, but not college good I dont think. anyways, yay. and now we just have 1 & 1/2 days of school left til thanksgiving holidays. And we probably wont do much in classes. OH! And this is what one of my pretty well informed friends told me. There is a 1a team called Southern (private school in AL) who has a 9th grade running back who had close to 4,000 rushing yards this season, including 500 yards and 8 touchdowns in their championship game last night too. Can you say WOW
  11. Oh, I dont play at all. Just a fan :peace: and a 4.3 is about as good as it gets, even in pro football. and this is Alabama 3a football by the way.
  12. Oh, I dont play at all. Just a fan :peace: and a 4.3 is about as good as it gets, even in pro football. and this is Alabama 3a football by the way.
  13. Woooo! My school won the State Championship for football. 7-6 :peace: We were expected get whooped by their running back who runs a 4.3 second 40 (yards). We won though. It was awesome.
  14. Woooo! My school won the State Championship for football. 7-6 :peace: We were expected get whooped by their running back who runs a 4.3 second 40 (yards). We won though. It was awesome.
  15. depends on if they are durable or not. Ive gone through 5 pairs of headphones this year (computer/mp3 player) because the wires inside get screwed up. Lost my favorite pair to that problem So if the wires arent gonna get messed up then maybe it is worth $90
  16. depends on if they are durable or not. Ive gone through 5 pairs of headphones this year (computer/mp3 player) because the wires inside get screwed up. Lost my favorite pair to that problem So if the wires arent gonna get messed up then maybe it is worth $90
  17. Yeah I was in a wreck yesterday too, but it wasnt that bad riding with a friend, brakes went out. We hit one of my friends in front of us (this was right after school). No damage to the other persons car, and our car only had a small dent. We were only goin about 15-20. Anyways, sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you will have an awesome day today to make up
  18. Yeah I was in a wreck yesterday too, but it wasnt that bad riding with a friend, brakes went out. We hit one of my friends in front of us (this was right after school). No damage to the other persons car, and our car only had a small dent. We were only goin about 15-20. Anyways, sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you will have an awesome day today to make up
  19. Welcome back Ripper, and a late happy birthday too (or maybe just REALLY early depending on how you look at it)
  20. Welcome back Ripper, and a late happy birthday too (or maybe just REALLY early depending on how you look at it)
  21. Rabid forgot the quotes! Intellectual property theft! EEEK! Anyways, haha Mac. And Underspy sometimes that is easier said than done.
  22. Yeah really Tek, if you are using the arrow keys then you are freakin awesome and dont need a mouse
  23. Tek, are you lying? Anywho, I just have the stock mouse my Dell came with. and Tek isnt in TAC
  24. Glad that you found it. I lost my Battlefield 1942 CD Key a few years ago, also lost my Empire Earth Cd and the key with it. I think I let a friend borrow it and he "forgot" to give it back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.