Everything posted by Gator
-
website "who's paying now" ?
I will see what I can do Shulz
-
noticed something! TAC Staff
My mistake ...it's been fixed
-
<TAC> Firearms Classic 2.5 - 69.93.1.190:27015
One other side note for <TAC> members. We all used the old [TA]- tag in the game to bring us back to memory lane. It should look lik this EXAMPLE: [TA]-Gator
-
<TAC> Firearms Classic 2.5 - 69.93.1.190:27015
At the request of MacGyver, I've installed a Firearms 2.5 server at the following address: 69.93.1.190:27015 <TAC> Firearms Classic 2.5 We are testing and tweaking the server right now, but I believe MacGyver will be setting up a Firearms 2.5 "Classic" night each week. I tried it today and had a blast...All of the sights and sounds brought back a lot of memories. If you need the files, you can get them here: http://www.gamellama.com/home/downloads.htm P.S. It would also be nice if Finner would host this jewel on "FinnerPage" website. *hint, hint*
- simon
-
Gator's 'Hidden_Village' secrets
Thanks for taking the time to download and try the map. Maybe you can join us next time we get together and play. Hopefully the map will be more improved in the next version. Thanks for your input... :mrgreen:
-
THE ARMORY Server IP's Explained
oops ...fixed
-
THE ARMORY Server IP's Explained
I did some reorganization of the server IP's, so please make note... FIREARMS: Primary - 69.93.1.189:27015 THE ARMORY <TAC> (C-D Optional) Alternate* - 69.93.1.189:27016 THE ARMORY II <TAC> (C-D Optional) CS: SOURCE (unchanged): Primary - 69.93.1.187:27015 THE ARMORY <TAC> CS:Source Alternate* - 69.93.1.187:27016 THE ARMORY II <TAC> CS:Source *The Alternate addresses are mainly for matches/scrims. They will have the same IP as their "Primary" counterparts, but the port will change from the default HL port of 27015 to 27016 (please note these ports above). I hope this is not to confusing, but we needed to resorganize things to be more efficient. Regards, Gator
-
E. A. G. L. E. S. .Eagles!!!!!!!
Please don't :?
-
Football Sunday!
I cannot stand the Steelers, so count them out for me. I would like to see Atlanta vs. New England
-
Hidden Village (rev K)
Thanks to those who showed up ...It was fun
-
Hidden Village (rev K)
TFD2001, if you are free, I am giving tours of the map now
-
Hidden Village (rev K)
Aww ...what time do you get off Tigerhawk? I will keep it running for 24 hours 8) I'll be done 12 midnight est. But if your going to have it running for 24 hours I will have a chance to play. Yes, it will be, and in fact, it is running right now. So, when you get a chance, please checit it out and let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
-
Hidden Village (rev K)
Aww ...what time do you get off Tigerhawk? I will keep it running for 24 hours 8)
-
Hidden Village (rev K)
I've been working on my old map lately named "Hidden Village". For those of you who played it in the past (a long time ago), I can tell you that it is very different now, and is no longer a chopper war kind of map. I will be playing it on our server tonight at about 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), so please stop by if you can. Also, please get the word out to the other BFVietnam players. Thats my time of course. SERVER INFO: 69.93.1.187:15567:23000 THE ARMORY BFV 1.2 You can download the map at http://www.thearmory.cc/bfvietnam/Hidden_Village_Rev_K.zip Once you unzip it, simply place it in the following folder: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\Mods\BfVietnam\Archives\BfVietnam\Levels\ If the test goes well, I plan to make some more cosmetic changes/additions, and will get it prepared for a scrim with another BFVietnam clan one night. After you have played the map tonight, please place your comments here.
-
pnFlashGames
For those of you who play pnFlashGames on the Armory TA site, I just updated the program and added a few more games, so please enjoy. All scores were reset to zero, so get busy
-
Gator what's the patch mean??
Here is an example of what they are doing today: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/army/a/sfafghanistan.htm SF personnel are deployed all over the world, and there are also some special units within the USAF SF that are deployed on classified misions as well.
-
Gator what's the patch mean??
The patch is the Security Forces "flash". I was a Secuirty Policeman during my entire tenure in the United States Air Force. The US Army uses the term "Military Police" for the same job, but the Air Force had to be different and ended up calling it "Air Police" after they seperated from the US Army Air Corps many years ago. The name was later changed to "Security Police:, and again changed to the present name which is "Security Forces". Here is a nice brief (unofficial) history of the USAF Security Forces: http://community-2.webtv.net/Hahn-50thAP-K9/AirPoliceHistory1/ I was searching the web and found this little piece someone had written. I thought it was nice so here it is... My actual job tilte was "Law Enforcement Specialist", and that's just what I did. I miss many things about the Air Force, and my job, so I thought I would make the SF Flash my avatar. Like the people at the Armory, I mainly miss the people and friendships I had while I was serving. I went from defending world freedoms to playing FPS games...It was a major paradigm shift in my life.
-
Hello Vietnam friends
Welcome to the clan El Matador... It's always nice to have another BF Vietnam player... We always like good people around these parts :mrgreen:
-
de_durandal_r12
We are now using fast download in the CS: Source server now, so I would recommend letting the sever download it for you. When the server downloads it, it will seem as if it is hanging, so be patient and let it do it's job. It really will not take that long
-
Why I hate Vent
It's called being "sociable"...Interesting concept...You should try it somtime 8)
-
What do you drive?
My Chevy Avalanche after it's first bath last year
-
Website Status - Slow Loading
Well, the site is usually very snappy for me, but the past 2 days it's been slow. I did several stress tests on my connection and I am getting about 2.5 down/.310 up, so it's not my connection. We will have to wait and see...
-
Website Status - Slow Loading
I noticed the website has been loading slow over the past few days, so I placed a "Trouble Ticket" to have it fixed
-
BATTLEFIELD 2 PREORDER
To the guys who purchased and deserted playing BF Veitnam, I would recommend that you do not purchase this game and save yourself some money. It's still Battlefield, and if you didn't like the others, I can't see you liking this one. 8)