Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. I thought is was an excellent movie, but I had to remove the direct link because of the adult content. I also sent you a PM. Nice work though
  2. This is a demo of the Attachment mod function for images. Please read the "Announcement" at the top of the forums for further details. You can "click on the pic" for a larger view /monthly_06_2011/post-3-130810171944_thumb.jpg CAL Rules.pdf CAL Rules.pdf
  3. 0.010 0.001 0.051 0.065 0.001 Average 0.056 OK...I lied
  4. Happy Birthday to both of you I would have added your names, but I di not see the Birthdays listed in the Forum Calendar. :o http://thearmory.cc/images/Birthday.gif
  5. Armory Green theme status: I am about 70% done with the graphic images, so the theme is almost done. If you have been using another theme lately, you may want to check it out. I will post once more when I feel it is 100% complete. I hope you like it... It's easy on the eyes.
  6. Great minds think alike
  7. You can click on the "number" to see who voted for what (gee-whiz info)
  8. I added a poll ...you can vote Paradigm
  9. The FA server seems to be dropping in player numbers as each day passes. We need your input as to whether we should remove the FA server and replace it with another CS:Source server, or perhaps a new DoD:Source server (when it is released). Please provide us with your comments. Your comments and vote will determine our actions. Thanks Gator
  10. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    We have a lot of birthdays coming up in March, but I believe we may possibly have more. If you would like to see your birthday displayed in the "Calendar", go to your User CP and edit you profile with the correct/added birthdate. The older TAC forums did not require a birthdate, so many users never completed this information.
  11. Thanks for you comments. If you supply me the the exact word for word match, I can added it to the Policsh data ..like Polski = Polish (something like that anyway, and we can fix this thing
  12. I see a lot of people viewing, but nobody is posting anything, so I thought I would post this usless post here. Thats all...
  13. Cool as beans
  14. Gator replied to VOD-auce's topic in Gaming
    Welcome to the server and our website. We always like good folks to stop by.
  15. Fixed ...Thanks DH
  16. Thanks, got it ...I will fix that ...
  17. Please explain further...
  18. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    OMG, somebody else remembers that show ...lol
  19. Thanks G ...atleast a few care ...lol
  20. Thanks Chappy
  21. Bounty Hunter, did you try one of the added languages ...I wish I could get some feedback from someone as to whether or not they like it. Maybe I wasted my time downloading and installing them
  22. Just like the question says... Please add you comments...
  23. I am continuing to work on the "Armory Green" theme. I do a few things to it each day. It is very tedious work, so I can only do so much. Please give you comments and/or inputs. Does it look good enough?
  24. Patap, please let me know how you like the Swedish language pack
  25. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    hehe Are we sqeeking clean here or what? *hides and pukes*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.