Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Just like the question says... Please add you comments...
  2. I am continuing to work on the "Armory Green" theme. I do a few things to it each day. It is very tedious work, so I can only do so much. Please give you comments and/or inputs. Does it look good enough?
  3. Patap, please let me know how you like the Swedish language pack
  4. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    hehe Are we sqeeking clean here or what? *hides and pukes*
  5. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Golly-Gee, I'm glad you like it Klif
  6. "Tagalog" is the national langguage of the Philippines ...maybe that's it
  7. yes, it is almost 1 GB compressed. I installed it and played it for a while for about two minutes. Helecopters seems to fly better, but I did have a chance to see if they still allow tank sniping of the helicopters ...that is what I do not like.
  8. Svenska (Swedish Added)
  9. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    Just for "gee wiz" info, I have made the large black FA logo at the upper-right of the website to link to these forums. Thi sis in addition to the Foums link on the left Main Menu block. Just makes a bigger target to click ...that all
  10. I just added Polish
  11. Actually, I looked for a polish language set, but I could not find one. I am still looking. Also, if I do not have your language listed, please let me know and I will search for it.
  12. I added some languages to the site: German - De German - Sie Spanish French Russian Italian Polish (Added) Swedish (Added) Go to User CP > Edit Options To change. I am still working on getting the buttons to change as well.
  13. Please, feel free to make a nice one. I just made this one quick last night while I was creating the template design. I also need these buttons greened to match the them as well. Just right-click on the button and select properties, and it will give you the button name. Then right-clcik and "Save As" and save it to your desktop, and then edit. When you finnish, please zip them up and add them as an attachment to this post. Thanks
  14. I plan to do that Jiga, but I wanted to finnish the template first. Thanks for your input
  15. Almost forgot, I still need to color coordinate the link buttons. They are grey now, but will be green as well when I get done.
  16. I am working on a theme to match the old Amory green theme. I am about 70 percent complted, but I could use you input. I also plan to make a sub-black theme as well. You can select the theme in you cp, or do a "quick" change at the bottom of the screen, or click [here]
  17. Thanks to all those who posted in this thread. I went for my surgery on Wednesday morning, and went under the knife/laser at about 11:30 AM (EST). The doctor said the procedure went fine, and I was released to go home. The entire procedure took about 8 minutes. I rode home with a family member, because they do not want you to drive home right after the surgery. I went home and sleep about 4 hours as the doctor requested. As I drove home, I was able to read the license plates on the cars ...something I was unable to do without glasses before. I had to go to the doctor on the following day (yesterday) for a quick routine check to make sure the eye flap was secure, and there were no signs of infection. The doctor said everyting looked good, and he gave me an eye test. I read the chart and was told I now have 20/15 vision. I can tell you that I was a very satisfied customer to hear (and see) that. If any of you are planning on Lasik surgery, please contact me and I will be glad to discuss my Lasik experience with you.
  18. Looks great Matador
  19. I am about 70% done working on the "Armory Green" theme. You can see it bu clicking the "Armory Green" link below. The buttons still have to be colored to "gree" (go figure), and a little mor color tweaking. Please give me you thoughts on the theme
  20. Gator replied to HeLLBouND's topic in Gaming
    Try this linky http://www.pointofexistence.com/
  21. Oops, I mean 001
  22. I like 007 myself, but I will like "Armory Green" when I get it created
  23. Thanks to [TBT] Tiger Hawk for making new M4, M14, Bayonet, and blood pics that were missing in the FA stats page. Because of her efforts, we no longer have to look at those ugly red Xs now. Thanks for your efforts
  24. Congrats
  25. Gator replied to JIGA's topic in Main Hall
    Very cool ...It looks like you guys had a good time. Wish I could have been there. 8)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.