Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Done! 8) Anymore?
  2. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    I added this channel lineup in the opening screen: IRC CHANNEL LINEUP Channel Organization Website #<TAC> The Armory CS Source Channel www.thearmory.cc #clanbls Black Label Society (BLS Clan) www.blsgaming.com #clandw Doomsday Warriors Clan (DW) www.doomsdaywarriors.com #firearms Firearms www.firearmsmod.com #tac-fa The Armory FA Channel www.thearmory.cc #ua.support United Admins Support www.unitedadmins.com
  3. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Added :o
  4. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Very nice Klif, but if they we not willing to configure a regular MIRC chat, I don't think they would mess around with this. Nice looking tool though. The web app is a no brainer :o
  5. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    I have just added an IRC Applet to the website. Simply click the IRC Chat link on the left. This will eneble you to connect directly to the Armory IRC channe (among others)l. I will also be adding more channels as people give them to me. You must have Jave installed (if you don't already) to use the applet. You can get it here: http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp :o
  6. Yes sir ...I have been putting it off for a while, and I felt motivated to fix it tonight 8)
  7. Working on Website ...please excuse the changes Making some modifications and optimizations.
  8. Stats are fixed, and I have set them to run 3 times a day now. 06:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time) 14:00 EST 22:00 EST I figured out a way to run them without taking the life out of the server CPU. Becasue of this, I scheduled them to run three times a day now. Well, lets keep fingers crossed that it works anyway, or I may have to tweak it a bit more
  9. LOL :mrgreen: Please!
  10. I know why and I will fix now
  11. I have been less than happy lately, but that made me laugh ...and made me laugh hard :mrgreen: Laughing is good medicine. It may not help with what causing your unhappy "ill" feeling. If it's concern about the operation, getting lots of reliable info of the odds of it helping and odds of any risks, will help convince you if doing right thing. You certainly got lots of feedback here. Perhaps there's internet forums with posts of eye surgery patients where you'll see plenty of facts. Like the automotive forums where i'm learning lots about my vehicle. If/when you go for operation, if me i'd take carrot to pull out of my pocket when doctor appeared. i'd take a bite, chew a bit and say "aaaa, what's up doc ?" He'll likely smile and say "that's smart you wascily wabbit as carrot's carotene strengthens eyes". :wink: Sounds like a plan Hogan. I don't know what is going to hurt the most ... the actual eye surgery or the $3200 USDs I have to pay them. 8)
  12. Thanks Becca :mrgreen:
  13. I have been less than happy lately, but that made me laugh ...and made me laugh hard :mrgreen:
  14. I am planning on having Lasik Eye Surgery soon. Anyone else here ever have the procedure done? Please share your thoughts if you did. If you did not, please do not share your thoughts. 8)
  15. Gator replied to Paradigm's topic in Main Hall
    Hi Birthday Klif :mrgreen:
  16. Hi Don ...welcome :o
  17. I was thinking the same thing, so if we set up a server (*hint hint*), I think we should run it though a series of diagnostic and stress tests. I know from past experience (with our present game server) that the number of players, as well as the map itself can cause major fluxes in system resource utilization (CPU).
  18. Gator replied to Tiger's topic in Main Hall
    Hi Tiger Yes, it was a short, but a nice visit. Hope to see you again soon. Enjoy the trip :mrgreen:
  19. Nice choice 8)
  20. The one from microsoft is better (IMHO)
  21. I like the 3rd one with the Hawk
  22. Congrats! Jiga
  23. Happy Birthday 8)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.