Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Hello, and welcome to our forums...
  2. The server is now running the map, so stop by when you have a chance. :flame:
  3. The map can be downloaded [Here]
  4. I have not had a chance to upload it Fatty, but I will do so now.
  5. I just did a shade & lightmap complie of the map that brings it to life. This is not the final of the map, but it is a more realistic version of the map. Hopefully I will complete the map soon. I also plan on getting together Friday night for a fun match between all of TAC memebrs and friends. The map can be downloaded [Here] Once you download the map, unzip it and place it in this folder: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\Mods\BfVietnam\Archives\BfVietnam\Levels The map is running now on the TAC BF:Vietnam server at IP: 70.84.183.14:15567:23000 THE ARMORY BF:Vietnam (US)
  6. I remember camping myself many moons ago. Looks like it was a lot of fun ...very cool
  7. Congrats Bo ...keep up the good work, and most importantly ...have fun
  8. Gator replied to r1pP3r's topic in Main Hall
    Happy Birthday Socky ... http://thearmory.cc/images/Birthday.gif
  9. You and Hogan get on Xfire or Ventrilo and I will explain
  10. Yes it does ...it was a significant increase for sure. With 2 24-player servers running on our old server, the server CPU ran from about 50% -75% CPU usage, and now with 2 26-player servers it runs at about 2-5% CPU. Do the math
  11. hmm... ***y
  12. Good luck my friend. I am out of town now, but you and I will get together and talk (as we always do). Hang in there keep your chin up.
  13. After being awake now for almost 30 hours now (Ihad a hard time trying to sleep), I've been able to complete the install of our new "replacement" servers for <TAC>. The new server will replace our existing 2.8GHZ P4 with the following specs - 3.2GHz P4, - 800MHz FSB - 80GB Drive - 1024MB DDR RAM - 100 Mbps Ethernet Port - More bandwidth than we would ever need - Windows 2003 Server The new IP's are as follows: Firearms (26-player): 70.84.183.12:27015 THE ARMORY 2 <TAC> (C-D Optional) CS:Source (26-player): 70.84.183.11:27015 THE ARMORY <TAC> CS:Source - IP 70.84.183.11 These servers are now operational, so please enjoy the performance boost P.S. The old servers (IP's) will go down at the end of the month. If you get a chance, be sure to test drive one today.
  14. hmm... you got me curious now
  15. Now, tell me, if you had lost, would you have made this post? I think not :o
  16. They are playing a match Klink. It will return t normal ops when the maych is finnished. :o
  17. Thank you Miss TigerHawk ....now if I can get the stats fixed
  18. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Well, I started playing FA around 2.4 I think (maybe before), although it could have been before that. I used to go by the name of "RED KILLER" because I always liked to be on the blue team and kill reds (reminded to much of communist). Well, when the Armory came about, I used to go (as I still do) on the other team to even the numbers. When I started doing that, I could no longer be RED KILLER, and ended up changing my name to Gator. I am a big Florida Gators football fan, as I am originally from Florida, so that is why I chose "Gator".
  19. This post was orginially posted by <TAC> Caste in March of 2004, so I thought I would bring it back again to see who is still around. You can find <TAC> Caste's old post [here] Let us know how you got your game "Nickname" Regards, Gator
  20. For your convienance, I have added some helpful links to the new Battlefied 2 website. They are located in the "Game and Server" info block on the main page.
  21. Good work ...I was wondering who the other person was
  22. Hi

    Gator replied to bull_d0g's topic in Gaming
    Thanks for your kind words... I will look into the map pack... thanks for your input.
  23. Gator replied to Point Blank's topic in Gaming
    Welcome to our humble abode
  24. Great minds think alike
  25. And by the way, I cannot wait until the release of BF2. BF2 will be the last PC game for me, so I hope it is as good as it looks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.