Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to k_town's topic in Main Hall
    7/10
  2. So you wonder why your shots didn't register? Sweet Justice has been served... *Armory server, they really didn't mean to say all those bad things about you*
  3. Sounds like you have some of my luck Welcome to the clan Hoodwionk ...I hope you enjoy your stay
  4. Very nicely said SharpShooter6
  5. Gator replied to Mystik_MDS's topic in Gaming
  6. Actually, when I completely figure out the last code bit to put in, the image should auto-adjust to fit all screen sizes.
  7. I am aware of that, and I will be making a fix. It doen't happen when using Fire Fox ...just IE. I need to find a fix ...hopefully tonight It does look good though... Here is another post about the same subject... http://www.thearmory.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=7222
  8. This matter is closed ....If you have any questions, please feel contact me on Ventrilo.
  9. Its a clan matter, so don't worry about it.
  10. No, there will be no "official" response. Also, be nice or be gone.
  11. No, please elaborate?
  12. Hazing? I thought it was 2 months... :peace: Actually, just fill out the application on the main page and get to know everyone. We like nice people. :peace:
  13. If I had your money, I would throw mine away....
  14. Actually, these users signed up for the old website, but they never posted a post. Because of this, they were never actually assigned to the forums (per say). When the database was imported, the import program we used generated an "old date" so we could recognize who was affected. We have since cleaned up many of these "old date" entries, but there are still a few more to clean out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and thanks for playing Counter-Strike...
  15. Gator replied to Forgoten Outcast's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome to our humble abode... :o
  16. Gator replied to Bones's topic in Main Hall
    I got tired of the little white box with the "x" in it also, so I fixed it for you.
  17. Gator replied to rust's topic in Gaming
    Hi Ru$t
  18. It's all about money, so I am sure they will have a purchase download. :o
  19. Yes, it looks as if teo mortars have to be activated for the crash to take place. It is a bug for sure, and an ugly one.
  20. Good observation RedBaron... I would notify the FA team so they can find a fix. I have always suspected the mortars
  21. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    Wolfy, You should ask someone to help you with a nice sig that is reasonable ...we have a lot of talented sig makers in the clan Rule of thumb to remember is that most folks want to read the posts, and not have to scroll through 3 miles of sigs heights.
  22. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    Nice sig Wolfy, but please refer to the standards for sigs here in the forums: http://www.thearmory.cc/forum/showpost.php?p=45459&postcount=1 The reason for this is that everytime you post, users must load your pics to their screens, and this causes a slow down while viewing pages... Thanks, Gator
  23. I found this site while browsing the BF2 website. They make specialized keyboards for various games. Here is a large pic of what functions BF2 will have ...very cool http://www.zboard.com/enlarge/zoom....y=us&board=true They have game overlays, but you must buy the special keyboard to use with it... Here is the actual website ...it is called ZBoards: http://www.zboard.com/us/products/p..._detail_BF2.htm
  24. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    I will have a double of whatever you are having
  25. hmm, I thought it was next to the reflux transister somewhere in the middle. hmmm ...interesting :peace:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.