Everything posted by Gator
- Google Ads
-
Man can summon UFO's
AHHHHHHHHHHH They are too scary
-
Buddy List Update
Here is the current Buddy list for all TAC BF:Vietnam players. If your name is missinig, please let me know and I will add it. Post here with your name... Before applying this "BuddyList", be sure to read the buddylist fix HERE first. BuddyList.zip BuddyList.zip
-
Google Ads
Well, do you see a large gap above the the Main news story? If you do, this is where the google ads are.
-
Google Ads
In an attempt to stir up some revenue for the TAC servers, we have added "Google Ads" to the front page. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but everytime someone clicks on the ads, a few cents get donated to the server fund. It's free, and painless, so please click on the ads and check them out when you get a chance. Every click helps.
-
I'm alive!!!!!!!!!
Congrats and welcome back.
-
Battlefield 2 Server & Client Requirements
I found this while visiting www.doomsdaywarriors.com EA games has announced the required dedicated server specifications on their spanish website : Linux: Minimal system requirements: 16 players: 1.0 GHz Processor and 256 MB RAM. Recommended requirements for 64 players: Intel Pentium IV or Athlon XP 3.0 GHz or Opteron 64-bit 1.8 GHz Processor with 1 GB RAM. Windows: Minimal system requirements: 16 players: 1.0 GHz Processor and 384 MB RAM. Recommended requirements for 64 players: Intel Pentium IV or Athlon XP 3.0 GHz with 1 GB RAM. Bandwidth: 2.5 Mbit. Recommended: 5 Mbit. Some client stuff: On the same page one can also find a list of requirements for the client system. Most interestingly is the list of videocards: Target Minimum Specification Machine: 1.7 Ghz CPU 512 Megabytes of RAM 128 MB video card (must support 1.4 shaders) Recommended Specification Machine: 2.66 Ghz CPU 1024 Megabytes of RAM 256 MB video card Known video cards supported (the list is not conclusive): NVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series NVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series NVidia GeForce 6800 NVidia GeForce 6800 GT NVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra NVidia GeForce 5800 Series (AGP) NVidia GeForce PCX 5900 (PCIe) NVidia GeForce 6600 (PCIe) ATI Radeon X300 Series ATI Radeon 8500 Series ATI Radeon 9500 Series ATI Radeon 9700 Series ATI Radeon 9600 Series ATI Radeon 9800 Series ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX) ATI Radeon X800 PRO ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition ATI Radeon X600 (PCIe) ATI Radeon X700 (PCIe)
- My Sig=BF2
-
Major HL1 issues.
I would go to www.broadbandreports.com and try the Line Packet Loss Testing. They test is in the Tests/Tools section, but you must register (its free). You may have to wait a few minutes to get in line, but it would be a good starting point. The test takes about 15 minutes to run, but it will let you see where, and if, you are experiencing line problems. Also, have you tried playing on other servers to see if they you experience the same problem?
-
Just for the record
Yes, but all you have to do is delte them or read them again. This happened when we imported the old forum database into the new.
-
unban from TAC
I don't see any posts regarding him. Are you sure you have the correct Steam ID? Was he banned from FA or CS:Source?
-
A couple of Birthdays
Happy birthday! Always nice to see others have a birthday. Me personally, I don't want anymore fo me... :o
-
What Resolution is your Monitor?
What resolution do you set your monitor at?
-
Soundblaster Audigy ZS Update
If any of you own a Soundlaster Audigy 2 ZS, like myself, there is a new update out for windows XP. It addresses game issues as well. There may be other updates out there, so you may want to stop by the Creative website at www.us.creative.com [Download] It's been out for a few weeks now, but I forgot to post it. :o Enjoy!
-
Buddy List Fix (a must read)
OK, I just updated the list and added two more names, so you will need to download it it again if you want the updated list.
-
Basald is finally old enough to vote. Yay?
Happy Birthday Basald! :o It's another milstone in ones life, but an important one. :o
-
Battlefield Vietnam Tweaks
I found this old Battlefield Vietnam Tweak File, so I thought I would share it with you all. :o bfv_tweaking_guide.zip bfv_tweaking_guide.zip
- Counter-Strike
- Counter-Strike
- Counter-Strike
- Counter-Strike
- Counter-Strike
- Counter-Strike
- Counter-Strike
- Firearms