Everything posted by Gator
-
WaW and End of FA
So, if I read this correct, there will be no more FA: Source?
-
R.I.P fa forums
Wow, you are exactly correct.
- Banned from TAC
-
Firearms Server - Fast Download fixed
Fixed, and tested, but not too many were fond of the map.
-
banned
Mr. JJ, I will unban you this time, but please do not resort to name calling in the future. You violated 2 rules, foul language and disrespecting other players. We don't always have Admins on duty in the game, but we do watch the game remotely. We need your help in stopping this kind of behavior, and not promoting it
-
Firearms Server - Fast Download fixed
If you were getting the model / *.bsp file missing error ...it is fixed... Please join us for the new map ps_iceland :peace:
-
I've been banned.
Our policy is "common sense". We have a nice server and we want to keep it that way. The "no foul language" rule is posted on the MOTD everytime the map changes, and everyone who has played on our server knows this. We want to have a nice environment so our players can enjoy the game, and we plan to keep it that way. I'm sure other servers like the S^D may be more suited for those who like name calling. ...we don't
-
New Map cycle
Our server testing is still ongoing, but we have added a few more maps to the server. Here is the current map cycle: ///// Added by Gator on 21 July 2005 //// ps_icelands <---new map ps_river ps_sandblast ps_ub61v2 tc_caen ps_deadline ps_marie ps_hoboken2 ps_upham obj_thanatos ps_inlands obj_bocage sd_force sd_durandal ps_coldwar
- banned
-
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P. Scotty. I was a big fan of Star Trek when I was a kid, and its sad to see them die off. May you have peace and prosper
-
..... :(
Rev ...permentently banned STEAM_0:0:5772123
-
New CS:S update installed
Thanks Jasun for keeping up-to-date.
-
Firearms server Part II (also CS:S notes)
I am aware of logging. There are many problems with Steam, the mod, and the plugins. Logging could be an issue, and it is being explored as well. If it tries to make a log entry, and it does not know what to write, I would think that could be a problem as well. Anyway, with these items turned off, the server is almost able to last a 24 hours period without crashing ...and that is with 32 players beating it up.
-
Corporal YES!!
hmm ...corporal, 30 medals, and a $1.95 will get you a cup of mojo at Starbucks. Let me know when you really want to test you skills
-
Client 57 Steam Kick Error
If you are still getting the "Client 57 Steam Kick Error", I may have found a solution. I need some of you to try this... before entering the game, open up your Windows IExplorer, and keep it open while you are paying the game. If this helps you, please post here
-
Firearms server Part II (also CS:S notes)
The Firearms server has been completely overhauled (too include Steam) a couple of nights ago. We have been testing different server configurations and settings to see what may be causing the crash problems. We have also turned off all plugins, so we presently do not have a word filter. I've also disabled logging. Logging is a part of the server that provides information for the stats program. I'm trying to rule out anything that may be causing the server to crash, so please hang in there while we go through testing and evaluation period. We want our server peak perfomance, and most importantly, we want it to be stable and not crash or have missing items as seen before. Lastly, because everything is turned off, please do not viloate the language filter. Also, please feel free to use the mortars and anything thing to see if any of these items are casuing the problem. Side Note: While the FA SERVER is being woprked on, Jasun is rebuilding the CS:Source server to make it more optimized and stable as well. We will keep you informed as things happen. Also, please place any problems you may have involving client/server crashes here. Please make use of the mortars and anything game items to see if they are contributing so we can track down any other potential problems and/or bugs. -Gator
-
Problem...
Be sure to load the video drivers that came with the game. I had the same problem with the nes nvidia drivers.
-
Just dropped in to say HI!
Welcome SIMB to our huble abode
-
no stats update.....
I am updating the server, so it will take a few days to get everything back up to normal.
-
FA server crashed?
Server is back up and running. I changed the IP address to 70.84.183.10:27015 THE ARMORY <TAC> 3.0 Server it is now 10, and not 12
-
Firearms and CS:Source Server Update
I am carefully reinstalling the Firerms and Counter-Strike Source servers. I hope to have them both up and running again tonight.
-
Hello Again !!
Hi Tiger, the bridge looks quite impressive. Maybe I will see it one day. :o
-
Armory servers down for maintenance
Armory server are temporarily down for maintenance. They should be back up shortly
-
How do we get more people on our server
Type in the keywords "the armory", and you will find it.
-
How do we get more people on our server
We have to wait until the newness of the ranks/stats wears down a bit, and when people reach a peak in ranks where it will take 300 billion points for the next rank. For now, we will try and set up few dates and times for us to gather and play against each other. I'm sure the DW (Doomsdaywarriors) will be glad to join us as well.