Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Welcome to the server and forums... :peace:
  2. I restarted both servers. Give it a try now. :peace:
  3. Don't give up Arnie, we can help. besides, look at all the great minds here at TAC. :o I am almost done moving, and I hope to be online on Friday evening if all goes riight. Mac has given some good suggestions, so I would try them first. I can get with you on Vent this weekend when you have time and we can troubleshoot the problem. Hang in there.....
  4. Gator replied to hojosky's topic in Gaming
    Hi hojosky, It's always nice to hear that. Hope to see you on the server. :o
  5. Always glad to hear that impact2oo. :o Welcome to the server and forums...
  6. Hey JPennStar, I actually use the nade launcher and blast them off the face of the earth.
  7. Somebody already posted this, but I have a cure for bunny hopping...
  8. Hi Sharp, glad to see you are doing well. We miss ya around here. I went to a wwek long class there in San Luis Obispo. What a beatuful place. Do they still close the streets down once a week for "Market Day" (I think thts what they called it) where they have food, song and fun in the streets? Anyway, nice to see you are doing well. -Gator
  9. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    Wolfy, get on Ventrilo with us and we can walk you through everything.
  10. I was down for a few hours today for maintence.
  11. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    For right now, we are using =TAC= prefix, but we will may change this at a later date. It actually stands out and looks nice.
  12. File added to website Download section ...link in menu bar above
  13. Thanks Jasun. Can you please add it to the new "Downloads" section. You can provide a link there, or upload a file (too large though). Then use you moderator privs to athorize it. :cool:
  14. I will be uploading it to the web server, but it is so large it will take a while. I will advise when it is ready. :cool:
  15. You can also download at File planet Here
  16. Gator replied to Phrogg's topic in Gaming
    Use the Admin tool, BF2CC, and ban their ass... :cool: Be sure to document in Admin section...
  17. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    Awards test ...test test test... look at my post header ...this is only a test... :cool:
  18. Congrats, and welcome to the world of BF2. The game will grow on ya. :cool:
  19. Hi Duck, and welcome back. Glad to see you are doing ok. Please contact me if you need anything. Regards, Gator
  20. Nice find Sharp65. I made for some interesting reading...
  21. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    Yes, but I am having problems doing that. That was the first thing I tried to do. Anyway, Hk and I are just testing a few new items for the site.
  22. Day of Defeat: Source 70.86.73.61: 27015 20-Player
  23. Counter-Strike: Source 70.86.73.60: 27015 20-Player
  24. Battlefield 2 70.86.73.59: 16567 (Note: new IP) 40-player
  25. Closed, and thanks Campy :peace:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.