Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Rlease date is tomorrow... Here is Best Buy's link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7559475&type=product&id=1128989551970
  2. Gator replied to TigerHawk's topic in Main Hall
    Kids cannot afford games, but adults can... I saw an article somewhere that had the average gamer at about 35 or so. :peace:
  3. Gator replied to TigerHawk's topic in Main Hall
    Kids cannot afford games, but adults can... I saw an article somewhere that had the average gamer at about 35 or so. :peace:
  4. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    EA "Ranked" server requirement ...what can I say
  5. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Gaming
    EA "Ranked" server requirement ...what can I say
  6. I will email you a password in advance kswiss.
  7. I will email you a password in advance kswiss.
  8. I have not noticed any as well. I checked the process and it is not even 1%. Very good program.
  9. I have not noticed any as well. I checked the process and it is not even 1%. Very good program.
  10. Gator replied to sharp65's topic in Gaming
    No, its an "Expansion Pack". They never said it was a new game, and it will retail for around 29.99 from what I hear.
  11. Gator replied to sharp65's topic in Gaming
    No, its an "Expansion Pack". They never said it was a new game, and it will retail for around 29.99 from what I hear.
  12. Gator replied to sharp65's topic in Gaming
    Nice find Sharp65. It said there will be a BF2 patch to support the expansion pack prior to release, so we should see a new BF2 patch within the next few days. I hope they fixed some of the bugs..
  13. Gator replied to sharp65's topic in Gaming
    Nice find Sharp65. It said there will be a BF2 patch to support the expansion pack prior to release, so we should see a new BF2 patch within the next few days. I hope they fixed some of the bugs..
  14. Sorry to hear about that. Most of my days are like that, but I learn to deal with the fact I always have bad luck . Here is what I suggest... - Get checked out with a medical professional, so you have that in your recods with the results. It will be needed for any civil action. - Contact a lawyer ...most will give free consultation. ...the parents are responsilble for their daughter and their vehicle. - Most importantly, take the day off and reflect on the events and how you are going to pursure them.
  15. Sorry to hear about that. Most of my days are like that, but I learn to deal with the fact I always have bad luck . Here is what I suggest... - Get checked out with a medical professional, so you have that in your recods with the results. It will be needed for any civil action. - Contact a lawyer ...most will give free consultation. ...the parents are responsilble for their daughter and their vehicle. - Most importantly, take the day off and reflect on the events and how you are going to pursure them.
  16. They said the fxed the fog for 5900 series, plus some more stuff ...Here is the link... http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.94.html
  17. They said the fxed the fog for 5900 series, plus some more stuff ...Here is the link... http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.94.html
  18. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    Glad its not the ticker Wolfy. I hope you feel better soon. We miss ya on the server.
  19. Gator replied to Wolfey's topic in Main Hall
    Glad its not the ticker Wolfy. I hope you feel better soon. We miss ya on the server. :peace:
  20. Hi!

    Gator replied to Rikisuma's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome there ...enjoy tour stay.
  21. Hi!

    Gator replied to Rikisuma's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome there ...enjoy tour stay. :peace:
  22. Gator replied to mastershake's topic in Gaming
    Yes, install HL1 using steam. Then download Firearms 3.0 from our download section listed above. That should do it.
  23. Gator replied to mastershake's topic in Gaming
    Yes, install HL1 using steam. Then download Firearms 3.0 from our download section listed above. That should do it.
  24. Agreed, we will not be using it for the Tournament.
  25. NICE FIND Bangbang....... YAHOO Love it. This is a must install if you like to see Ventrilo names show up ingame while playing BF2. Ver, very, very nice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.