Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    and maybe kiss their toes?
  2. Happy Turkey day to all...
  3. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    My new proposed clan rules were even worse than these ...so I gotta get rid of them?
  4. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    My new proposed clan rules were even worse than these ...so I gotta get rid of them?
  5. I removed your name, so try it again.
  6. I removed your name, so try it again.
  7. Sounds good to me
  8. Sounds good to me :peace:
  9. hmm, sounds goody to me
  10. hmm, sounds goody to me :peace:
  11. http://www.thearmory.cc/index.php?page=playingbf2
  12. http://www.thearmory.cc/index.php?page=playingbf2
  13. I watched it 3 times already, and tomorrow I will watch it again All I can say is VERY, VERY NICE. Great work and thanks K2...
  14. I watched it 3 times already, and tomorrow I will watch it again All I can say is VERY, VERY NICE. :peace: Great work and thanks K2...
  15. It is now available in the downloads section of or website for FAST download.
  16. It is now available in the downloads section of or website for FAST download.
  17. Uploading patch to our server now...
  18. Uploading patch to our server now... :peace:
  19. Went to 4 stores and finally got it at Best Buy - Will be installing game - Installing server - downloading patch for server - Uploading patch for clan members then I will play :peace:
  20. We will have a BF2 Spec Ops "Ranked" server up and running today at about 1 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) Server name and IP NAME: ARMORY (=A=) Special Forces IP: 70.86.73.59: 16569 I will post here again once I have it all set up. See you all on the server for some spec Ops fun...
  21. We will have a BF2 Spec Ops "Ranked" server up and running today at about 1 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) Server name and IP NAME: ARMORY (=A=) Special Forces IP: 70.86.73.59: 16569 I will post here again once I have it all set up. :peace: See you all on the server for some spec Ops fun...
  22. Thanks kswiss, I posted a post after your post, so maby he will do it for us.
  23. Thanks kswiss, I posted a post after your post, so maby he will do it for us.
  24. Rlease date is tomorrow... Here is Best Buy's link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7559475&type=product&id=1128989551970
  25. Rlease date is tomorrow... Here is Best Buy's link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7559475&type=product&id=1128989551970

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.