Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to Paranoia-2MB's topic in Gaming
    Always nice to see old FA players join us again. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. We also have a Ventrilo voice server, so click the link and join us (on left).
  2. Thats outstanding. Its nice to see others care for others..
  3. Get a artifical tree... problem solved...
  4. What do you like most about Christmas?
  5. Glad you got it working.
  6. Do what I do, and don't go shopping. Buy a box of cards and send a couple of dollars ...
  7. You loosing it babe...
  8. Gator replied to K2's topic in Main Hall
    I see Santa Claus is back again. He must have smelled the snow. :o I see the grinch is there as well ....oh my.
  9. Lol

    Gator replied to Wheat Bun On Swiss's topic in Main Hall
    I second that motion...
  10. Lol

    Gator replied to Wheat Bun On Swiss's topic in Main Hall
    Working on a few things ...I'm a little late this year
  11. Cool as beans, college boy
  12. Gator replied to Repent's topic in Main Hall
    I'm downloading it now and will give it the "Gator" test to see if it is worthy... I must say that it looks good in the pics. My review will follow... :o
  13. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    Now, thats the spirit... :o
  14. Gator replied to MrBojangles's topic in Main Hall
    Happy Birthday... :o
  15. You make me smile... :o You know I was justa teasing...
  16. Tigerhawk, I think you should play more BF2 , and lay off the booze.
  17. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    Just go to a server and play for a few minutes, exit the game and then start thr game and login ...they will be there.
  18. The server status on the website is broke. The server is up and operational.
  19. sounds good kswiss ...lets set up a good time and date. Iw ill set up the server.
  20. Gator replied to H3LLSPAWN's topic in Gaming
    Roger that. If you have somebody calling you names, or giving you a hard time, just let us know. We have a magical way of making them disapear.
  21. Ouch, I didn't here about that one. Why can't you created another profile?
  22. First of all, very nice words impact2oo, I agree with you 110%. Its nice to see sombody elese feels the same as me. And now, for all you whiners. Lets get a few facts straight. EA Games does not make any games whatsoever. They are a publisher, like any book publisher. Dice owns the game, and EA has the sole authority to package, advertise, and distribute it. People who bought SF, are fans of BF2, and simply wanted to play what seemed to be a pretty cool addition. It is a great game, by the way, and is worth every cent I spent on it. If you haven't tried it, you have no room to comment on it. As far as the weapons go, it gives some players a few unlocks from SF. It does not give you tear gas while playing BF2, nor does it give you NVGs or a gas mask. All it gives you is a few different (but not overpowring as people claim) weapons and flashbangs. I don't know if this was really intentional on the part of DICE, as they had an emergency patch on the day of release. I think a future patch will prevent the use of the wepaons, but I don't really know. Here is the only problem I see. Because the game is actually part of BF2, servers can now run BF2 maps, as well as SF maps in the same map cycle. The problem here is that players who do not have a copy of BF2:SF installed in their BF2 folder will be immediately ejected from the server. WE WILL NOT BE DOING THIS AT THE ARMORY. Lastly, people buy and play other games all the time, so thats nothing new, and will always happen. I understand about your concerns about dividing the clan, and I can tell you right now that we are 100% BF2 "original", and only will only play SF occasionally as a side game.
  23. Gator replied to BK24's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome BK24 to our server and forums.
  24. Gator replied to BK24's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome BK24 to our server and forums.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.