Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. You cannot run in "Single" player mode. You must select "Create Local" and then select the map.
  2. For one thing, you are wrong about the helos. The Cobras would be so far away from the target that small arms fire wouldn't be a factor. I used to have a video that showed live video with the pilots engaging targets. They did even hear the chopper, and were vaporized. Period. I belive the C4 issue will be resolved before they release it. They have openly stated so, and the head manager stated the the C4 was an obvious "exploit". The problem here is that the exploiters are making a big stink over the issue. Glad to see the 203 fixed, so I don't have to listen to all the damn whining about it. But the problem here is that there will be another weapon that everyone will whine about, so which one will it be? Any bets?
  3. I'm downloading now sharp
  4. Hi scratchy, glad to see you are doing fine.
  5. Actually, my dad and I were planning on travelling there, but family issues prevented the trip. I forgot the name of the travel agency, but he got it out of AARP magazine. It was highly recommended and included reasonably priced air travel as well. Here are a few sites, but I am sure there are more. http://www.chinaspree.com/?gclid=CPDunIbK44ICFSyPJAodpm0FkA http://www.chinadiscoverytours.com/
  6. Bird flu my but... read this ... State Department http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/health/health_1181.html World Heath Organization (WHO) http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/country/en/ Read the China numbers. They have over 1 billion people... Just don't eat the chicken, or pet the ****s Phillippines ***Travel Warning*** last year, and is still in affect http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_2190.html Japan: BRING LOTS OF CASH $$$$$$$$$$
  7. A lot cheaper, but not too safe.
  8. Very, very expensive, so bring lots of cash. I read an article about China, and they mentioned it has much more to see, and there are some great deals. You could see the great wall of China and some other landmarks that would bea once in a lifetime, and the trip would cost half as much. Thats my recomendation.
  9. Gator replied to sharp65's topic in Gaming
    I just looked at the buddy list, and while looking at the names it brought back memories of many good times.
  10. Gator replied to sharp65's topic in Gaming
    Look here Sharp65
  11. I agree Sharp65, its the first time I've seen them acknowledge the fact that there is in fatc a red/blue bug.
  12. Before Christmas they said...
  13. Here is a new "Total BF2" interview with Armando Marini from DICE on 20 January 2005. It is one of the better interviews I have seen to date. Here is a segment I liked from the interview: And my favorite... You can see the rest of the interview here
  14. Very nice Strobes, and have fun...
  15. I made it up ...sounded cool. Reminded me of all the Bob Hope and Bing Crosby movies... lol
  16. I like all kinds of music, as long as it sounds good to me. I do like the plan you spoke of though ...go for it...
  17. Gator replied to VeRiTas's topic in Main Hall
    Hello and welcome Veritas to The Armory forums and servers.
  18. make sure you have the most recent version (about 11MB) My zip tool was screwing up, so I had a few bad downloads at first. The new download is complete with a "readme.txt" file that explains where the 3 files (one info folder and 2 zips that stay zipped) need to go. To view the game ... Login to BF2 Go To "Multiplayer" (at top) Select "Create Local" (at top) Select "Road_to_Sinjar (at bottom left side of "Create Local" menu) I will redo the map over the next few days because of some mistakes I made with the first one (learning process). The map as you see it now is just to test the "gameplay" of the concept, which is fast-paced, close-in combat. Once reviewed by you guys, I will get busy and make a nice map.
  19. New file is now uploded, so give it a try. I also have a "readme.txt" that tells you exactly waht files need to go where.
  20. I had a bad zip file that was confusing, so I am uploading a correct version now.
  21. Thanks Sharp.
  22. Its too ugly for screenshots.
  23. I just started making a map for BF2, and want to get a few opinions on how it plays before I spend countless hours of making it look nice. Attached is my map "Road to Sinjar" (below). You can play the map by starting BF2 and selecting "Create Local". The map is in the conceptional stage at the moment, so it may seem extremely plain, flat, and ugly, but the concept is there. I want to create a map that is very fast paced, and does not have all the tanks and aircraft. Its more of a meet um at high noon at the ok coral sorta map. Please give your comments, however please do not comment about how it looks. It is in a very early stage, and a lot of work still has to be done. If I can get it loaded on the TAC match server, I will place it there so perhaps a few us could test the playablity. Also, there is a "readme.txt" that will explain where the files need to go.
  24. based on your readings and understanding about the Battlefiled 2 patch version 1.2 patch, how effective do you think the patch will be?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.