Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Very cool pic Sharp65.
  2. My ISP wants 14.95 to take me from 4MB Down/512kps up to 9 MB down/1MB up Is it worth the extra $15 bucks?
  3. Thanks, but those links are already listed in the "Battlefield 2" pull-down menu at top.
  4. How was your Christmas this year?
  5. Gator replied to K2's topic in Main Hall
    My Rig /monthly_06_2011/post-3-130810178557_thumb.jpg
  6. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Merry Christmas.
  7. I'm not talking about silly badges ...I"m talking about mono e mono
  8. Special Forces server is operational and ready for action tonight. For those of you who have Spec Ops, please stop by and see if you can play as elite as me.
  9. No wonder the Bose didn't sound good. Nothing beats Audigy 2/4. Realtec will never come near to the sound quality. Now get ya an audigy 2/4 card and you are all set.
  10. You obviously did not configure the Audio Tool correctly. What kind of sound card are you using?
  11. Superior highs and superior lows (thumping to the max) ...must be Bose
  12. Congrats Merc, but when you have a chance, please stop buy Best Buy and hear the Bose speakers and compare the sound.
  13. I have Bose with their PC verison of the acustamass base speaker....they sound GREAT! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5950214&type=product&id=1061127110349 I like the "touch" sensor on the remote volume control the best. Actually the sound is clean, clear and smooth. Great bass sound from the bass speaker Add an Audigy 2/4 sound card and you will not hear anything better from a PC They will bring your game to life... Go to best buy and hear these first befoe you order. ...you will see what I amtalking about.
  14. Gator replied to SwollenGrape's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome to the server and forums. I agree, the USAF is the best service to enter. I spent 24 years in the Air Force Security Forces, so I can tell you I know you will like active duty in the Air force.
  15. Nice pics... :peace:
  16. hmm ... In pic 2, we must have been wating for the Arty to stop. :peace:
  17. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    The Airshow link did not work for me :peace:
  18. SF server is up and running. See you all there tonight.
  19. Gator posted a gallery image in Battlefield
  20. Gator posted a gallery image in Battlefield
  21. Go to these folders and clear your cache: C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\My Documents\Battlefield 2\cache C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache
  22. Gator replied to Paranoia-2MB's topic in Gaming
    I fixed your sig using a small BBCode entry I created a little while back. You can see how to do it here. Anyone else may also use this as well.
  23. Gator replied to Paranoia-2MB's topic in Gaming
    Always nice to see old FA players join us again. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. We also have a Ventrilo voice server, so click the link and join us (on left).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.