Everything posted by Gator
-
CS Source Server is now Operational
Counter-Strike: Source 70.86.73.60: 27015 20-Player
-
BF2 Server is Operational - 1 Sep 2005
Battlefield 2 70.86.73.59: 16567 (Note: new IP) 40-player
-
Katrina fundraiser
Closed, and thanks Campy :peace:
-
ATTN Gator!
- Moved Karkland to the top of the list :peace: - It's normal to see 5-10 players drop on map change for any map. I like Dragon Valley, as I think it is laid out nicely. I know others may think it stinks, but there are others who like it. When players drop, others will connect based off of a map search because they like a particular map. We should monitor the server and pay special attention to see what is disliked. Maybe even ask players in-game how they like a particular map :peace: - I changed Sharqi to 64-player mode. Lets see how it plays...
-
Some patch news
Nice reading... Thanks Jasun Nobody asked about system or server optimizations. Thats what I was more concerned about.
- Sorry
-
Oh by the way
Congrats ...may you have many more.
- Mine
-
BF2 server player numbers
I'm referring to the pilots ...not the crew/soldiers
-
BF2 server player numbers
We had 64 on last night ...steady all night :o
-
pfft!!!!!!!!
So, what are you going to do now?
-
BF2 server player numbers
Based on 32-player maps Three 6-man squads = 18 One Commander = 1 One 3-man Air Support Squad = 3 Total 22 Two Teams (MEC, China, U.S Forces) x 22 = 44-man server Your thoughts? Please feel free to comment. :o
-
64 Player Battlefield 2 Test - Sucess.
It was just now packed full with 64 players, but i just shut it down and turned it back to 40+ players
-
64 Player Battlefield 2 Test - Sucess.
Agreed ...I had a great time, and it was the largest TAC turnout to date. More fun to be had ...lol :o
-
64-Player BF2 Server Load Test Tonight
I set the server to 64-players to see how much impact the server may have. Please try to get on tonight so we can feel t out. Place you comments here so we can get some feedback.
-
help creating a website
I forgot to mention that PostNuke is free. :o
-
help creating a website
You must purchase VBulletin first, then you can add VBAdvanced. Vbulletin costs about $160. I would not use VB unless your site totally depended on a "Forums" board. For businesses, I would recommend PostNuke" Very easy to set up and the modules are very easy to install.
-
aiming problem
This one is easy ... reduce the sensitivity on your mouse, and experiment a bit with the settings. There are two other settings next to the sensitivity as well ...adjust them accordingly. My aim is smooth and precise now. Let me know how it helps you...
- Hey Bangbang
-
Turn off TK punish-ban?
They are fixing that in the patch. Ranked servers have no control over the TK stuff. :D
-
need players in bf2 server
After about an hour, the server was full past midnight... good TAC turnout. It will get better as we gain more fans. We have to let the world know we exisit, and we run a fair and freindly server. :arrow:
-
Sweet news.
Well, have fun with it and be safe.
-
Warning don't play on this BF2 Server
I checked, and it is a ranked server. People do that to get badges or to be a plain menence. This WILL NOT happen on the TAC BF2 server because we will make them disappear for good. Also, if you want to check the status of a server IP/Port, click on the BF2 server status and go to the bottom where you can enter any IP and see what specs the server is running.
-
Macgyvers take on FA and the new server
Well said Mac .... Its been a long ride for us...
-
[INFO] BF2 tweak and tip
Good find ...this has been stickied...