Yes, sorry about that Wolfy, but it is almost done and ready for action. I've comletely reinstalled the gallery, but there is one more bug to fix. I placed a work order ticket into the vendor so they can fix the bug.
It's a small bug, but one that might confuse users. After you create an image, and link to it (click it), you will see some of the BB & Direct Code strings at the bottom. Normally, users will copy and paste these strings into their sig area, or in another part of the forum.
The bug is that the Gallery is adding a few extra characters to the string, so the string won't work unless you remove the 3 or 4 characters. If that makes any sense...
I am still checking with the vedor today. If he doesn't respond, I may open it anyway, and just try to explain to everyone on how what characters to remove.