Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to richei's topic in Gaming
    Looking better each time. Players seem to like it
  2. Gator replied to richei's topic in Gaming
    We just played your new map on the server, but it started with about 30 reins on each side and was over in about 3 5 minutes... :shock: 8)
  3. Yes Bulletface, I agree...the one on the left :mrgreen:
  4. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    When you do, come and join us Carl
  5. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    I don't know if it has that functionality, but I am looking at adding a new stats like the one shown at the top of this post. The stats on the left on the new version of the FA type stats. Unfortunately they do not allow us to run FA on them.
  6. Gator replied to richei's topic in Gaming
    Cool...you can use the forum "Add Attachment" feature if you wish to load the pics in the forums. You can also upload the to our Gallery as well.
  7. Gator replied to richei's topic in Gaming
    Sounds good richei,Just give me a link or email it to me and we will play it :mrgreen:
  8. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Stats just finished processing...check them out 8)
  9. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Pretty obvious to who? :roll:
  10. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    I have Never seen a "MrBojangles" in the server. Do you go by a different nick? If you do, you may want to use "MrBojangles" instead.
  11. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Well, the stats should start generating at 8:00 PM EST. A link has been provided on the left in the "Game & Server block" on the left. Right now their are no stats generated. The stats will start using log files created today.
  12. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    :mrgreen:
  13. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    We don't know yet. We have to see what kind of interest people have in it first. 8)
  14. Gator posted a topic in Gaming
    http://montreal.servehalflife.com/ Research setting up new stats for CS:Source
  15. No sir, there is no special order for the donator names. It was done like this intentionally, so as not to say that one donation was better than the other, because they are all good. :mrgreen: Our donations have ranged from $5 to $300 (<--highest, although very rare) single donations. We thank all of you who have contributed to the server. All donations, regardless of the amount, have kept the Armory servers running for 2.8 years now. We have a nice place to play, and that is what's important. I hope it continues for as long as it can. It is also about friendships as well...so many have been made here Regards,Gator
  16. Gator replied to richei's topic in Gaming
    Well richei, let me know when you would like us to try it again. Be sure to name your file something other than the last name, like "sd_nortex_x"
  17. Looks great! I will be looking forward to when it will be releassed. Does anybody know yet?
  18. Gator replied to richei's topic in Gaming
    We tried it and pretty well, except for the end. One of the events keyed off and sent the server into a loop and players kept dying, respawning, dying, and respawning, over and over. You may want to look at the map code again. I will see if I can find the log file for that map. Nice job on the map though
  19. Nice pics Holyhandgrenade...you look very nice :mrgreen:
  20. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    test sig
  21. Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Main Hall
    I'm greatly sorry to hear that Flipster. I know the pain associated with losing a family member, as I lost my mother a few years ago. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I will pray for all of you this night. I hope chappy see this and gives you a nice prayer.
  22. That's what I have...it works great 8)
  23. Good luck Deadeye and God's speed. I replied to your email...you will be missed. :mrgreen:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.