Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    I will be fixing that tonight
  2. Gator replied to G's topic in Main Hall
    Still under construction. I updated the forums last night and forgot to save the "style.css" file. This file controls all of the fonts and the colors. I did a quick patch of the colors last night, but a mystery clan member went inside and cleaned them up real nice. We still have a few more tweaks to make it look nice again. Your comments are welcomed. :DThe upgrade made the site respond a little faster now, and we will fix the comment section tonight.
  3. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    Just upgraded to a new version of the forums, but during the process I overwrote the style.css that controls the fonts and colors. It is very late tonight and I must go to sleep. I will work on it tomorrow after I get some sleep. Until then, it will look kinda ugly
  4. Please keep the comments flowing, we have some really great feedback here folks. These are the types of comments we want to hear. We want to know how you feel so we can make The Armory Clan better. I know people are tired of buying new games, and we need to prevent that from happening in the future. Fatty, Deadroach, and many others have brought up some interesting points. Communication is important to make things happen for the better. Firearms is not dead yet, and we continue to play it for now. All I am saying is that eventually it will get to the point where there are only a couple of servers with player activity, so we need to be prepared to move on and have a plan of action.Bringing the BFV server down is temporary until such time when we can a better server that can accommodate both FA and BFV/POE/DC (we may mix it up here on different days).We really don't want to lose anybody, and I hope everyone stays. I think with a definitive plan, we as a group can plan for a smooth transition from FA to a new state-of-the-art game when its time to pack our bags and move.
  5. -The Battlefield Vietnam server will be shutdown at the end of this month due to non-participation. It appears most people have either gone back to FA, moved onto other games, or they have purchased Joint Operations and play on other servers. - For those who want to play BFV, please meet on the BFV Ventrilo channel for "server of the day " connection. NOTE: The Firearms server will not be affected by the shutdown and will remain in operation. -A new server "deal" will take place sometime in the future, and TAC will once again procure a larger server that will accommodate both BFV and Firearms games. -The Armory Clan is presently being evaluated, and plans are being made to decide its future. Here are a few comments I plan to introduce at the Senior Counsel Meeting. The comments are just an extract, and are mine and mine alone: This information would normally be seen by TAC members only, but we have so many friends that have become a part of clan, I felt it neceassary to inform our friends as well. If you have any constuctive comments, please post them below:
  6. But ElektA, will you marry me? :mrgreen:
  7. Thanks Carl, I must have missed that one 8)
  8. I just installed BF1942, but it would not update...hmm
  9. Be sure to look at the other pics in the Gallery....They are very awsome.
  10. I forgot to tell you that I placed about 50 pics in a new Gallery called "Battlefield 2 Screenshots". You can find it here: http://www.thearmory.cc/modules.php?set_albumName=album53&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
  11. I found a few screenshots on German website showing some really nice ingame shots of the highly anticipated Battlefiled 2 due out next spring. Three of the pics are illustrated artwork, but the rest are actual ingame screenshots of the game. Very exciting to say the least. Notice the destructable environment (bridge)...very nice
  12. Gator replied to MrJimmy's topic in Gaming
    There will be soon...Some changes will be coming down the pike soon. Stay tuned. 8)
  13. Happy Birthday :mrgreen:
  14. New

    Gator replied to Bow2gaijin's topic in Main Hall
    Hello there
  15. Well, I have company visiting now, but I will be a regular just as soon as they leave.
  16. Hit your refresh button. The only thing I enlarged was the News Headline text. Everythinge else remained the same
  17. Hit your refresh button. The only thing I enlarged was the News Headline text. Everythinge else remained the same
  18. I will be working on the website over the next few weeks, so you may see some temporary strange colors or other weird things. I will try not to interfere with your viewing.
  19. I will be working on the website over the next few weeks, so you may see some temporary strange colors or other weird things. I will try not to interfere with your viewing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.