Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. I already changed the map cycle to mostly normal maps
  2. It seems [TBT] Gen_Tigerhawk is are new No. 1 on The Armory's new FA server (67.19.74.42:27015) as of the atats page generated on 17 July 2004. Congratulations [TBT] Gen_Tigerhawk on you efforts. Who will be tomorrow's No. 1 FA player?...well...we will find out...tomorrow...lol Here is a temporary link to the stats until they get pasted on the main website. http://67.19.74.45/stats/index.php
  3. Gator replied to Paradigm's topic in Gaming
    The map pack will be back up in a few days. Had to remove it becaiuse we exceeded our monthly bandwidth alrteady.
  4. Welcome TXCopper to TAC. You have been around for a while now, so you are not a strange face.See on the BFV server
  5. :shock:
  6. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Map cycle.. :)cti_2fortps_riverps_afghanistantc_caenps_hoboken2ps_invasionsd_durandalobj_bocageps_inlandsps_nightstalkersps_uphamsd_forceps_ub61v2ps_crashtc_iwojima
  7. We will be moving to a new FA server, so the new server has been placed into operation. It has 10 times the network connection and double the RAM of the other (old) server. The old server will run until the end of the month, so we will have two 26-plater servers in operation. I loaded some old and 3rd party maps on the new server, so feel free to give it a test drive. 67.19.74.42:27015 THE ARMORY <TAC> FA 2.9 (Same name as old)Also, fast map download is back and running on the new server. I will also be turning it back on the old server for the remainder of the month until it goes down for good. 8)
  8. Thanks for the nice words guys, but please remember that the Senior Counsel members pay for most of the server costs, as well as a few donors from other TAC members and friends. :)They are the reason we keep going. Gator is only one of the several TAC server technicians :mrgreen:
  9. The truth, is that the fast map download comes from our web server, and I just received a nasty-gram from our ISP stating that we have exceeded our bandwidth for the month July (its only the 13th now). One of the server admins placed too many 3rd party maps on the FA server causing excessive bandwidth usage. This caused me to change all maps to defaultThe good news is that I have just rented another server to replace the FA server. The new server will have a whopping 1200GB bandwidth a month, double the memory (< 1GB) , and an increased network connection from 10MPS to 100MPS. It should be operational within the next day or so. And yes, that means the FA server will have different IP address (same datacenter).Sorry for any inconveince this may have caused you. I will be hit in the wallet for the overage of bandwidth, so don't feel so bad.
  10. They are default FA maps. Reinstall Firearms
  11. Gator replied to A_Bigbud's topic in Gaming
    The reason it's disabled is because players tend to spam for map vote change way to often. It simply distracts from the game 8)
  12. All fixed...you can download version V_Bots agin...just copy over your old file
  13. Bots are broken...fixing now... wait a few minutes
  14. I have added some Bots to my new map "Hidden Village" We are running it on the server now for a few minutes, so if you want a few laughs please stop by. You can also play the map in single player mode (CO-OP) if you like. The map is still under developement, and will be finnished within the new few weeks to a month (I hope). You can get the map here: http://www.thearmory.cc/downloads/BFVmaps/Hidden_Village_W_Bots.rfa
  15. Gator replied to ManoWar's topic in Main Hall
    Sam...where have you been son? :mrgreen:
  16. joint operations : typhoon rising...get it!!!! Battlefield Vietnam is better
  17. Gator replied to bangbang's topic in Main Hall
    If you like arcade games... Joint Ops is great.If you like First Person Shooter games, then BFV should be you first choice.Its really a matter of personal taste. I myself tried the Joint Ops demo, but I did not like it.I felt like I was a robot while playing Joint Ops. When I play BFV, however, I feel like I am actually participating in combat and not just spectating.Download the demo and try it for yourself....you might like it, or you might not
  18. Email STeam and they will help you with your account. StateCop has an email address he has used in the past
  19. Welcome Squee
  20. Welcome to the clan ssgossard. Maybe I can talk you into playing BF Vietnam with us as well. At least download Ventrilo and join us for some chat.
  21. Welcome TFD2002. See you on the server
  22. Nice pic stocky.... I have'nt fished in about 15 years. Maybe I will find time now. Salt water fishing is what I do best
  23. Here is the link to the map file. Be sure to always choose the the last letter extension http://www.thearmory.cc/downloads/BFVmaps/
  24. Sorry TFD2001, but the map "Hidden Village" is a map I am making for BF Vietnam. Please join us if you get a chance because I am working all the bugs out now and can use some more eyes You can see a few early pics here: I will have a link to map tonight... Please join us Gator
  25. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    Sorry to hear that Klink, but I can understand.All remaining TBT clan members are personally invited by me to join TAC if they like.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.