Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. The answer is NO This thread is now offically closed!
  2. I will check it out next time I am on Carl...hehe
  3. Set all you IE settings to "Default" and try agin. If not, you may have a worm or virus in your system.
  4. Try deleting your cookies and try again
  5. Skills are now "ON"
  6. Nice work Carl...looks great D:
  7. Gator replied to PUNISHER's topic in Main Hall
    Test
  8. Gator replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    Provide us a link and we will upload it to the server
  9. Very nice doggies :mrgreen:
  10. I've been on vacation for the past week or so, but when I get back, I will be playing much more. I would say that at about 5-6 PM EST is when things stsrt to pickup up. BF:V is strange in that sometimes the server fills up and stays fuill, and the next day it is practically emtpy. The best thing to do is to enter the server and standby until other players join. Also, try to get on Ventrilo and see what everyone is doing D:
  11. Gator replied to SGTHartman's topic in Gaming
    Welcome aboard mate
  12. HLGuard was turned off because it caused major lag with the server. We will readdress C-D in the coming days after Wed Steam update.
  13. Cool...Thanks Donut for all your efforts. The server has a great ping.
  14. Yes, just join the server. There are some tools the admins can use, but I will have to set that stuff up Just make sure C-D is turned OFF
  15. Thanks Kol Klink
  16. C-D has been turned OFF, and a new version HLGuard (anti-cheat) has been implemented. HLGuard does not require a client side up, and is all run by the server. Let me know how it runs.
  17. Gator replied to bangbang's topic in Gaming
    http://www.firearmsmod.com/ Second news entry from top
  18. C-D has been turned off, and a new version HLGuard (anti-cheat) has been implemented. HLGuard does not require a client side up, and is all run by the server. Let me know how it runs
  19. Gator replied to Deadeye's topic in Main Hall
    whew...thanks Deadeye 8)
  20. It was not HLTV as far as I kow, but rather the "Skills" thingy
  21. Gator replied to Deadeye's topic in Main Hall
    Thanks Carl for helping one of our disabled internet surfers Can you help find a link to Google search engine as well?
  22. We has it turned off because of the server crashes.I will turn it back on again and see if it is stable.
  23. Gator replied to Col Hogan's topic in Gaming
    I agree the M-60 was weakened a tad too much, and there are some other tweaks that must be made as well, but overall, Battlefield Vietnam is the greatest "First Person Shooter" game ever designed. There will be more releases and changes as time goes on.If you find yourself getting killed at the spawn point, just simply spawn at a different spawn point. If there is only one point, and you have 12-16 guys spawning at the same time, I can promise that you will defeat your opponent so you can advance.To have the abilty to fly, drive, or ride is fantastic. To have the ability to shoot at targets while riding with another player is simply great. The graphics, although rough on most systems, is a marvel to see. Every aspect of the game is great in my opinion, and I look forward to playing it each and every time.Firearms is the Best Half-Life mod in the world, and was top dog during its tenure. New games are out now offereing better graphics and animations. Firearms, although still fun to play, is very limited as to what it can do.I respect your opinion, but I can tell you that BF:V is not going to die a quick death, but I believe it will be the PC "Game of the Year", not to meniton other "mods" that will be created using the BF:V engine.I STRONGLY recommend buying BF:V, it is truely a great game
  24. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Yes, when it asks you, simply select "Cancel"
  25. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    This is another test

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.