Everything posted by Gator
-
BFV SCRIM Thursday the 8th.
Where did it say DC? I didn't see that one. Maybe Weazel has BF:V now ...Yahoo :o And if it is DC, and not BF"V, Macgyver needs to go back to TA Forums school. :mrgreen:
-
BFV SCRIM Thursday the 8th.
Me too....I will be ready -_-
-
AMD 64 3400+ Benchmark in...
WOW, it's almost as good as my AMD Athlon 2600 XP -_-
-
Simply love it.
It's the best FPS game I have ever played. It is way too much fun -_- I like da choppers myself
-
How to add a picture to Gallery?
Go to the IE "Tools" menu using Windows Internet ExplorerSelect "Internet Options"Select the "Advanced" tabSelect "Restore Defaults"Attempt to "Add" you photo again -_-
-
Server
I played on it sever times and it work great. Please understanf that when there are players on the DC server (same box), and the DC server changes maps (about every 1.3 hours), you will feel a surge in the pings for about 10-15 seconds. The DC server is usually emtpy, so the only time this happens is during the prime time hours when the server is populated. There is nothing wrong with the FA server.
- Server
- Server
- Hi all
- Lord Orion
-
Je Besion Your Help
If you are going to play any of the new games, I would strongly recommend defragging every day. Look in this forum for any helpful topics relating to perfomance. You may also find some things in the BF:V forums as well. If you find anything new, please feel free to let us know. Also, make sure you have the latest video and sound drivers for your system.
-
Welcome. <ARMORY> Saggi_the_clown
You have been playing on the server for a long time Saggi, good to see you join us
-
Forum Avatars and Uploads - Please Fix
OK, I had to change permissions on the upload...It works now, so try again
- WOOHOOO
-
Forum Avatars and Uploads - Please Fix
When the Forums backup was restored yesterday, it did not contain all of the recent uploads/downloads in the forums. So, please take a loof and see if any of your stuff is missing, and if it is, please re-upload the files to make the forums look nice.Gator
-
Possible Scrimage
BigMikeKS, I visited your site....nice workl!. I read your rules, and with the exception of maybe a couple of them, it seems your clan follows the same standards we set on our server and clan. It's nice to see that there are more quality clans/servers out there with a little class. Look forward to scriming with you guys
-
TA FORUMS STATUS
As you may have noticed, I am repairing the forums now. There was an update and trhey went "poof". Anyway, if you see little whit icons in the forums, just hit your refresh key to bring the dark ones back. I still have more work to do on them, so please be patient.Gator
- FA server down ?
- LAG
- Grounded
-
Armory Servers Tweaked
Ok, I've spent the past few days tweaking all the Armory servers for better performance. I shut down all unnecessary Windows services to free up some CPU time. This will allow for better server performance over all. NOTE: Server admins please be advised I have shut down the SERV-U FTP server to free up some CPU time. It FTPs are need, we can temporarily turn it back on for a few minutes to accommodate the transfer.If you experience any problems with our servers, please let us know in the Suggestions/Complaints forum. On a side note, the DC & FA server's experienced some problems last night due to a temporary network outage. It all seems fine now, so everything should be set for tonight's gaming.Lastly, players in the FA server may feel some sluggishness during DC map changes because of the tremendous CPU usage need to change the maps. Map changes occur about ever 1-2, and the sluggishness should only last for about 10-15 seconds. We set the DC server to run the map twice in a row, so it will lesson the the impact on the FA server. Nothing we can really do about that. DC players may experience a few bumps also when FA changes to a 3rd party map where players have to download it form the server. This should only last about 10-15 seconds and may only occur about every 4 hours.RegardsGator
-
Vietnam to work with Radeon 9800 Pro!
This is for you Bordinko...maybe this will help http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/topic.asp?fid=7112&tid=1328486
-
Fatty's thoughts on BF:V
There are many new server CVARs added to BF:V so we can adust those to our liking. We run BF:V as a Windows "Service", so we cannot use their hand-dany config GUI (screen). I need some adventurous person to research all the command settings and tell me exactly what you want. I can then manually add them to the config files. The BF:V forums are a good place to start...we now have a link in the "Server Info" block on our site. And by the way, I like BF: V very much as well. It is a great game where the programmers placed alot of detail in it. Any new BF:V players who enter the game and play for only a few minuites, will not know what the game is all about. It has to do with teamwork, and not like some cheap arcade game where a player spawns and immediately starts blasting away. . This brings online gaming closer towards real life battle. You need to coodrinate your efforts with your squad, watch your back, look for ambushes, and use tactical movement to take positions (flags) with minimal casualties. It's not a game where you turn your "Sprint" key on and make unrealistic moves.
-
No more DC server?
We are playing both, so some members will be playing different gammes on different days...basically changing from game to game. Vietnam is new to everyone now, so just wait a while until the newness runs off. We all stil very much like DC, but some of us want to play BF:V as well. It's all good... :mrgreen:
-
Update on the Life de Klif
welll, good luck Klif...P.S. Your sig is WAY TOO BIG :mrgreen: