Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. OK, we tested the server and found the optimal allowed player count to be "30" players. The server ran great and is now a permenent fixture in our array of friendly servers
  2. A new Armory BF Vietnam Server is now operational. You can find it at...I.P. 67.18.3.226Port 15567 (Default)This is a small dedicated server and we will need to stress test it. I have set the player count to 36-players. Please give us your feedback on how well it performs.
  3. I agree, it is totally awsome :PBy the way, I remeber hearing those songs on the radio when I was a kid. All of them are classics
  4. Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Gaming
    I set my music key to the "M" key to denote "Music" :mrgreen:
  5. You can get it here... http://messenger.msn.com/
  6. Re-install Firearms...it will fix all toy problems
  7. Gator replied to Freak's topic in Main Hall
    Make sure you have downloaded the new version
  8. That would be very very cool Carl
  9. I installed TeamSpeak on the server and Jasun and I tested it. It was not pretty. So, I went to an "Authorized" agent and purchased a 50-user Ventrilo server at $15.76 a month until we finid a better alternative.Ventrilo is the easiest to use VOIP (voice over IP) on the market, and has the best sound quality by far. They also added some new features that are real nice ...like joystick support, a new MOTD (message of the day) as well as other enhancements.The new Ventrilo server should be online within the next 12 hours. I will make a link on the site that will configure your Ventrilo client to the proper server. Be sure to download the latest version when you get a chance.
  10. hmm *cough cough* read the help file or ask another user. There is a place where you can adjust the settings and it will blast your ears out. You can also control the game sound if needed as well.
  11. They are updating...be more specific :shock:
  12. I think I will buy one if they are not to expensive
  13. Nobody would say that from TA ...Also, did you get Ventrilo installed?
  14. After they get the info...they program it into a blank card I guess
  15. Gator replied to Shotty's topic in Main Hall
    slow/empty server = C-D
  16. New Technology, new crooks http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/atmcamera.asp
  17. Mac, you gotta get one of these... http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/Swissinfo.html?siteSect=511&sid=4791994
  18. Gator replied to MrJimmy's topic in Gaming
    I like it too, but everyone has there own taste
  19. I uploaded all the server files on the TA server...maybe we will give it a try this weekend
  20. Get it here http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php Set it up and select link on left of website that says "Ventrilo - Main Lobby" You will find that Ventrilo is a very good communications program and is very clear.
  21. Very nice review. Can you tell me if the graphics are a little more forgiving than in BF1942/Desert Combat? Or, are they very intensive and eat all the resources as BF1942/Desert Combat?
  22. Gator replied to Death's topic in Main Hall
    Was the food? 8)
  23. Thanks for all the kind words Spyder, we sure like to hear those things. You have been playing on the server for a very loong time. Macgyver, StateCop, and myself have learned quite a few tricks with Steam, so we may be able to help you.... If not, good luck with your new clan and game. We also play DC, so if you get your hands on a copy of BF1942, download DC and join us on the TA DC server.Good luckRegardsGator
  24. Welcome to the best clan in FA
  25. Stable? Do you mean smoother? Do you mean clearer? Do you mean better fps? Stable? :shock:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.