Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    I am updating the FA Steam server now...please standby a few minutes
  2. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    <STRONG>Another test</STRONG>
  3. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Another test
  4. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    This is a test
  5. Now take a good look at the new POE Stinger missile...My oh my http://www.pointofexistence.com/News15/Stinger_News.jpg Now this is my persoanl favorite... http://www.pointofexistence.com/News15/M4A1_News.jpg Read the story on TAC news, or visit their website using the links on the left blocks.
  6. This is a copy of the email I sent, and their response to me the other day. Server has been updated with new patch and logging has been turned back on.
  7. This is a copy of the email I sent, and their response to me the other day. Server has been updated with new patch and logging has been turned back on.
  8. Welcome back to our humble abode 8)
  9. Welcome back to our humble abode 8)
  10. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Bump...we are playing now...please come and visit us
  11. Gator posted a topic in Gaming
    Added some of the new choppers to the map and wanted to give it a try tonight for a few hours. If you would like to play the map, you can download it here: http://www.thearmory.cc/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=192
  12. No stats as far as I know. I don't know if logging will still occur. We will have to see. 8)
  13. -=[DW]=- Ike found the cause of our rencent server crashes. I then went to work and found a fix for the problem. Here is a post I placed in the BF: Vietnam forums:After troubleshooting my Windows 2003 server, I discovered the cause for recent server crashes. I found the cause to be in the Event Logging function, as it affects the VC mobile spawn point. If you are having unexplained server crashes, here is what you should try...Scenario: - Player chooses the Engineer Skill (with shovel).- Player then picks up VC mobile Spawn- Player chooses shovel and attempts to place down the mobile spawn- After placing mobile spawn...server immediately crashesThe Fix:In the "ServerSetings.con" file, make sure you remove these lines or set them to "0" zero.game.serverEventLogging 0game.serverEventLogCompression 0If you are using BBO Server Manager, be sure to uncheck the "Enable game-event logging" check box
  14. Now I understand...I was lost there for a while. Actually, with the last release of BF:Vietnam, we can change maps/mods seamlessly without missing a beat. :mrgreen:
  15. I still don't get it...I am old...can you explain?
  16. Vertical Takeoff and Landing aircraft similar to the brits Harrier jet
  17. If you have never seen them, or been to their site, please visit them here: http://www.pointofexistence.com/ Here is a screen shot from the cockpit of one of there many aircraft; The also have a cool video of one of the new jets fighters...here http://www.pointofexistence.com/News14/jsfcockpit.zip
  18. Is this photo coming from your PC? The reason I say this is we have a Gallery you can upload to on the website.
  19. Have a good time Klink, and be safe :mrgreen:
  20. Oh yea, I rememebr that. Thats when we all went AFK to go eat dinner. Glad to see you caught up :mrgreen:
  21. There is a filter, and I will have to adjust it. But first I have to add TBT clan stuff because they have been waiting a long time. After I finnish that, I will change the filter to reflect your clan tag
  22. It depends...does the UF in your tag stand for the University of Florida? IF it does, I can probably help
  23. I will try my best to be there

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.