Everything posted by Gator
- Forum Status
-
New font
Still under construction. I updated the forums last night and forgot to save the "style.css" file. This file controls all of the fonts and the colors. I did a quick patch of the colors last night, but a mystery clan member went inside and cleaned them up real nice. We still have a few more tweaks to make it look nice again. Your comments are welcomed. :DThe upgrade made the site respond a little faster now, and we will fix the comment section tonight.
-
Forum Status
Just upgraded to a new version of the forums, but during the process I overwrote the style.css that controls the fonts and colors. It is very late tonight and I must go to sleep. I will work on it tomorrow after I get some sleep. Until then, it will look kinda ugly
-
RIP BFV Server, TA Clan's Future
Please keep the comments flowing, we have some really great feedback here folks. These are the types of comments we want to hear. We want to know how you feel so we can make The Armory Clan better. I know people are tired of buying new games, and we need to prevent that from happening in the future. Fatty, Deadroach, and many others have brought up some interesting points. Communication is important to make things happen for the better. Firearms is not dead yet, and we continue to play it for now. All I am saying is that eventually it will get to the point where there are only a couple of servers with player activity, so we need to be prepared to move on and have a plan of action.Bringing the BFV server down is temporary until such time when we can a better server that can accommodate both FA and BFV/POE/DC (we may mix it up here on different days).We really don't want to lose anybody, and I hope everyone stays. I think with a definitive plan, we as a group can plan for a smooth transition from FA to a new state-of-the-art game when its time to pack our bags and move.
-
RIP BFV Server, TA Clan's Future
-The Battlefield Vietnam server will be shutdown at the end of this month due to non-participation. It appears most people have either gone back to FA, moved onto other games, or they have purchased Joint Operations and play on other servers. - For those who want to play BFV, please meet on the BFV Ventrilo channel for "server of the day " connection. NOTE: The Firearms server will not be affected by the shutdown and will remain in operation. -A new server "deal" will take place sometime in the future, and TAC will once again procure a larger server that will accommodate both BFV and Firearms games. -The Armory Clan is presently being evaluated, and plans are being made to decide its future. Here are a few comments I plan to introduce at the Senior Counsel Meeting. The comments are just an extract, and are mine and mine alone: This information would normally be seen by TAC members only, but we have so many friends that have become a part of clan, I felt it neceassary to inform our friends as well. If you have any constuctive comments, please post them below:
-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But ElektA, will you marry me? :mrgreen:
-
New Version of Battlefield Vietnam LiveUpdate Client (News
Thanks Carl, I must have missed that one 8)
- Battlefiled 2 Screentshots
- UNLOCK TTHE SERVER!
- UNLOCK TTHE SERVER!
-
New Version of Battlefield Vietnam LiveUpdate Client (News
I just installed BF1942, but it would not update...hmm
-
Battlefiled 2 Screentshots
Be sure to look at the other pics in the Gallery....They are very awsome.
- Good bye Armory
-
Battlefiled 2 Screentshots
I forgot to tell you that I placed about 50 pics in a new Gallery called "Battlefield 2 Screenshots". You can find it here: http://www.thearmory.cc/modules.php?set_albumName=album53&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
-
Battlefiled 2 Screentshots
I found a few screenshots on German website showing some really nice ingame shots of the highly anticipated Battlefiled 2 due out next spring. Three of the pics are illustrated artwork, but the rest are actual ingame screenshots of the game. Very exciting to say the least. Notice the destructable environment (bridge)...very nice
-
PoE dead for TAC?
There will be soon...Some changes will be coming down the pike soon. Stay tuned. 8)
-
yay!!!!! it me bithday!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday :mrgreen:
- New
-
So, who wants to play some POE?
Well, I have company visiting now, but I will be a regular just as soon as they leave.
-
Website - Under Construction
Hit your refresh button. The only thing I enlarged was the News Headline text. Everythinge else remained the same
-
Website - Under Construction
Hit your refresh button. The only thing I enlarged was the News Headline text. Everythinge else remained the same
-
Website - Under Construction
I will be working on the website over the next few weeks, so you may see some temporary strange colors or other weird things. I will try not to interfere with your viewing.
-
Website - Under Construction
I will be working on the website over the next few weeks, so you may see some temporary strange colors or other weird things. I will try not to interfere with your viewing.
-
Battlefield Vietnam 1.2 screen shots (comment)
? :roll:
-
Battlefield Vietnam 1.2 screen shots (comment)
? :roll: