Everything posted by Mercury
-
[sig]Mercury
They rule - of course coming from Klink.... Keep the material coming. Need 3 Stooges now...
-
Points to Ponder....
Seek and you shall find.....
-
Anybody Else Use This?
No - but have used this link http://www.thearmory.cc/forum/external.php?type=RSS2 in IE7 which brings a clean web page up and also used RSS plugin for trillian. Merc /monthly_06_2011/post-1024-130810186569_thumb.jpg
-
Would like a meaner sig.
Thank god you're fixing Impacts sig - it looked like the plane on his old one was taking a dump!
-
DSL vs Cable
OMG! Get Verizon FIOS if available. http://www.verizonfios.com/ Fiber connection..... If only DSL and Cable available and bandwith speed is the same between the two I would take DSL since its more your own circuit. Merc
-
Mac. Explosives. Vermont.
Why do I get the feeling that the police would have love to been there?? Potatoe cannons scare kitty!!
-
Working a lot
Does that mean all that work stress is building up and you're gonna let loose with your rage on ventrillo - If so - lemme know - I want to hear you cuss!!
-
Howdy guys
playing bf2.... cmeat = no Come back.....
-
Can't Stop
Go back to sit coms - you did better with the 70-80's tv shows. We need one for Welcome Back Kotter now. I also would not mind a 3 stooges one. And if possible do one off the Mercury symbol at http://www.chemsoc.org/viselements/pages/pertable_fla.htm. Thanks! Merc
-
CROW server
Hey Bud I think you should slow down on that post.... Lemont - hold me back!!
-
Sig for Mercury
LOL! Thanks! NEW SIG IN EFFECT!
- Cool Bf2 Stunt Video
-
My New Sig.
Hey give me a sig with Fred Sanford having the big one or with big dummy in it !
- Apology
-
Hot Weather
Everything's cool here is Florida! Only about 90. Come visit. Oh btw this is global warming - the end of the world is near so pack your bags!
-
Which would you choose?
I say monitor - because the screen is everything.
-
Cool new toy
It only took about 20 battery charges for that video....
-
Source Mod Update: Zombie Panic - 31 July 2006
Great! Something else to scare the crap out of me in the dark....
- Apology
-
TAC North American Footprint http://www.frappr.com/tacforums
Do it!!
-
TAC North American Footprint http://www.frappr.com/tacforums
http://www.frappr.com/tacforums Any of you remember this.....great to see where all the TAC members are.
-
To prove I'm back... a NEW SIG!
Instead of the 7 digit sin can I recommend the infamous 3 finger salute.... Welcome back!
-
current desktop
-
Dude! Your Dell Blew Up!
http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2006/06/dell_explodes.jpg
-
current desktop
Is that cake icing? Chocolate?