Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. I like the 3rd one with the Hawk
  2. Congrats! Jiga
  3. Happy Birthday 8)
  4. This is an informational message. If it helped you understand why your login was not working...good. If it does not apply to you, please do not comment. :evil:
  5. What are you talking about?
  6. For those of you who use MSN Messenger, it is back online. Well, at least for now anyway.
  7. OK, now who is Debbie?
  8. Nice story, but who is Debbie? What does your mom have to do with the Pats game? I'm kind of lost here... :roll:
  9. I noticed the sounds were great, and they have also added in the "rag-doll" effect when I player gets hit. I think this game is going to be really awesome
  10. JeimyGirl, very nice pics of you with the stars ...very cool ...I am jealous now 8)
  11. Cool as beans :mrgreen:
  12. Yes, please do. Make it sound good (drums and fighting music)
  13. I wanted to do that, but there are some strange limitations on how much you can add. I wish some kind person would find the detailed specs on the "MOTD.txt" file that produces the intro screen. Anyway, this is my first version, and I plan to make it even better when I have time. The goal here is to advertise our clan and website by adding a nice design. I know it doesn't look like much, but it was a pain in the ass to create, because I had to test the "motd.txt" file over and over again until I got it to work. For example, I added a nice "THE ARMORY" patch graphic Unflushable made, but then when I went into the server, the file showed a big "blank" I even had to set up a CS:Source server on my PC to test the file. I tested the file about 30 times or so until I came up with this. If I had all the "can and cannot do's" then I would have a better understanding of how to structure the thing.
  14. Not really, because there are many sprays that are not pornographic, but are very tasteless and inappropriate. 8)
  15. Gator replied to rust's topic in Gaming
    I'd rather slam my hand in a car door than play ps_swamp j/k 8)
  16. Antialiasing was set, and the TAC is 3d bold, but thanks...I will see if I can make it better. I still need a soundbite though.
  17. I created a new CS:Source sever intro screen, and I would like some input. There are some very strange limitations to the HTML code, but I tried my best wioth what I had to work with. I also need to add a soundbite, so any of you creative types have music making sofware, could give me a nice one for the server. It should be short in duration, and let's say about 15-20 seconds in length. Here is a pic of the new intro screen...
  18. I don't think so because 2.9 was a fix/patch for 2.6, 2.65, 2.7, and 2.8 ...lol
  19. That sir, was uncalled for ... I hope YOU understand :evil:
  20. We found that our dedicated server was being over tasked, so we had to shut it down. We want to ensure that the CS and FA 2.9 server are running smoothe. MacGyver is planning on running 2.5 on Friday or Saturday nights, so please stay tuned. When we run 2.5, the 2.9 server will be shut down. We will, however, boost the 2.5 player count to 24 players to accomodate the additiional players
  21. Save your money and wait until BF2 comes out. I think it is going to be "Game of the year" 8)
  22. We were using "AdminMod", which uses "MetaMod", which has "Entities" for all of the weapons and equipment. Apparently, they must have removed the entity from "MetaMod" Solution: Remove "AdminMod" (metamod) from the server. "AdminMod" runs such features as "nextmap", "timeLeft", etc.
  23. Added :mrgreen:
  24. I will see what I can do Shulz

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.