Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. I think he mat need to remove it from the registry
  2. Gator replied to Sharpshooter6's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome back Donut
  3. You didn't see the Air & Space museum? That was my favorite when I ws stationed near DC
  4. Can you make something for me?
  5. Gator replied to Razor's topic in Main Hall
    Congrats Razor and welcome to TA
  6. Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Main Hall
    Congrats
  7. Gator replied to Ludicrous's topic in Main Hall
    :o
  8. Gator replied to Ludicrous's topic in Main Hall
    Go to "Tools" Go to "Internet Options" Selctect "Delete Files" Your system stores files that point to the old site, so you must delete them. After that, all will be well :o
  9. Hmm...looks just like your Avatar :o
  10. Have fun Ewok :o Be Safe!
  11. We have our own website for those who need to upload pics/avatars. Please let me know if you need access. This also applies to the regulars
  12. Welcome back PUNISHER, before you put the luggage away, take your shoes off, and sit down to have a cold one, would you please read the post on the CAL League we are joining...we need you to sign up..
  13. No problem sir
  14. Welcome to the forums.
  15. We already have that function, and it is called "Server Status" Simply go to Server Information > Server Status > Armory Server Its been there for almost 8 months, but as usual, nobody notices :? NOTE: You will need to download their application for the server connect to work. I would recommend using HLSW instead of the web based program to enter the server. YOu can find it at www.HLSW.net
  16. Well, I decided I would have a combinations of both....to satisfy everyones taste I'm still working on it though...should be done in a day or so Also, I fixed the screen so it isn't as deep, to make for easier scrolling like in the Stats pages.
  17. Please give me your input on the new navigation menu on the main website.
  18. They upgraded today to the latest version of HL for Linux....here is the email I received from ECGN (Note that the Linux verison carries a lower number, but it is the most current release)
  19. I placed a support request and asked our server provider to install the latest version. We were running the old version because the new HL Server version had some problems. Hopefully it will be updated tomorrow. The server may go down for a few minutes during that time.Gator
  20. Gator replied to going54's topic in Main Hall
    Welcome back
  21. Hi Shifty, sorry I didn't answer your question in-game last night, but I was extremely tired and just wanted to play. Welcome back to the server and the forums.
  22. Yes, it is in bad taste, please change
  23. I'm sorry if you find my views disgusting, and re-reading my post I have also seen the error in it. But being born, and raised in canada I take great pride in my country and it's flag. At the time I wasn't very pleased with the image and thought it insulting. Out of pure disgust I wrote right back with another disgusting remark. I take great pride in my country and it's flag and seeing the flag used as a tool of humor angered me. My apologies No problem UnwantedHero. I think you should take pride in your country, and there is nothing wrong with expressing your views. To flame the U.S. flag I felt was inappropriate. Believe me, I would not have used the same reference to the Canadian flag because we are neighbors and friends. A few Canadians have fought by our side in different battles through history
  24. I chose #3, but #1 was good also. I would have made the writing daring on #1 so it was more visable Great concept though

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.