Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to Macgyver's topic in Gaming
    I also have just spent 3 hopurs testing different install methods and I founf one that works perfect. I also will be posting one soon.
  2. There is a slight bug in the attachments program, but a new release will be out soon. It should fix the probem
  3. I have been visiting their forums, and someone has made an FA fix for the current version. The only problem is that is didn't work and had errors. I am still working the issue.
  4. I'm working on it Jasun. The stats would look for WONIDs, but now GIDs (Global IDs) used by STEAM. Keep checking back....I WILL get them up and running
  5. Well, at least this is a start so we can troubleshoot this thing
  6. Hi SAM, we will work with you to get you set up :)I have temporarily turned off CD for the time bieing until we get this mess all corrected
  7. Well unfortunately all server will be required to go to STEAm, because they are going to pull the plugs on the WON servers soon. We decided to convert now so we could have all the bugs worked out instead of trying to srable at the last minute.
  8. make sure you are configured as shown above
  9. Try these simple instructions first. If you don't have nay luck, please post below. Chances are others have had the same problem http://www.firearmsmod.com/steam.shtml
  10. Read my announcement on the main page and it will explain all you are asking here. There is nothing qrong with 2.8, but rather with metamod. When they have a new release, they usually add new "entities" to some funtions that enable you to have a better affect. Like the medivac choppers in 2.65, they also required an "entity" addtion to the Metamod.dll. If we turn off CD and Amdinmod, we can have the remington, or we can wait a few days or so until they get the new metamod release. Until then, I would recommend not selecting the Remington
  11. No, when you installed STEAM and RC2.8, you sound defaults to EAX and some other effects. Just go to the sound tab and remove the check. CD Quality is all you will need.
  12. Catdady...get in contact with KingPin...he can help guide you through
  13. Hi Dragus, Draak We don't usually have many matches, but when we do, we try to let everyone know. I will try to post something in the forums or on the main website to announce the event. You are a regular at TA and we like your company Also, we will be looking at new recruits in about a week or so. We are also looking at having some a new "TA Regulars" who will be able to share in some our private events. Thanks for you're voicing your concern. We always strive to make things better for all Regards, Gator
  14. Gator replied to Wellsy's topic in Main Hall
    :shock: :mrgreen:
  15. Gator replied to Wellsy's topic in Main Hall
    CAL? Who cares? Many are jealous of this clan because they see us playing and enjoying the game. Many friendships are gained from it as well. Yes, those clans have some pretty good players who know how to click a mouse and a keyboard. I would challange any of them to a real firing range any day of the week ...even at my old age. :mrgreen: We entered CAL for some competition, yes, but we mainly entered it for fun....this is not a life's profession. Nice try Kami
  16. I will be at the local pub avoiding all the Trick-or-Treaters :mrgreen:P.S. Halloween brings out the crazys, so everyone be careful and have fun. Well, al least we know where Kami will be, so the streets should be safe for a while
  17. Gator replied to Jarex's topic in Main Hall
    Very nice...I like
  18. Maybe yes, and maybe no...no one will ever know unless they physically observe the lie/truth
  19. Actually, I have set the system to allow the user to decide. Once you are logged in it will rememebr the way you used it last.
  20. Yes, maybe true ElektrA, but we like are woman the most. Besides, they are much more fun :arrow:
  21. Thanks for your input Psy4, but remember, all you have to do to go back is select "Maximize" at the top and it returns you to the same location
  22. There are many configuration settings in our new forums, but I am stumped on one of the settings. When you select forums link on the left, I can make it automatically open at "Maximize" or "Minimize" It is now set to "Minimize", so you can stay in the frame and see the links on the left. YOu can also Select "Maximise" at the top of you screen and enlarge the forums to full page.If I set it to "Maximize" on start, you can always select minimize to return to the site.There is actually a setting where I can place a link at the top that says return to website, but it does not work. The people who designed these forums are going to have a new release soon that will fix many bugs and will be adding many more enhancements....very cool
  23. You are mistaken. ..... It was the 1000th topic, but it was also the 14,612 post Are forums database was lost some months ago, so it would have probably been the 3000th post
  24. I may be able to help you...but it will take sometime
  25. I have the most perfect installer that has a 45 free trial and 39.00 after free trail that would be perfect for you. Actually I plan on equipping the auto-instal map download files using the same program. Contact me at home and I can explain to you how to use it, and where to get it from

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.